Pokemon: Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Discussion Topic

Self explanatory. This is a discussion for one of the best remade game(s) ever released, OR/AS.

I donā€™t have the game, but dang this is an awesome theme

2 Likes

Yrah! Omega Tahu and Alpha Kopaka! I mean Omega RWBY and Alpha JNPR! I mean Omega Lucario- I canā€™t say it.

Please use spoiler tags.

#SPOILERSSPOILERSEVERYWHERE

no srsly hau do u poot sboyler tagz

Well firstly, if you were truly being ā€œsrsā€ you would not be resorting to such ironic troll net-speak.

to put in Spoiler Tags, simply type in [ spoiler ]Then whatever you wanted to say [/ spoiler ]

Just ensure that there are no spaces between the word spoiler and the brackets and the /.

Your result will be something like this.

Then you just click on the blurred text of someone elseā€™s spoilery text if you desire to read it.

Anyway, have yet to play either, but we got some pretty good songs in here, amped up from ye olden Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald.

1 Like

#Spoiler:

The Gym battles have gotten WAAAAY easier since Gen 3.

I beat Flanery, Norman and Winona in one go each and those three used to be rage-inducingly difficult to beat.

The story has had a lot of fleshing out though.

If the Psychic Twin Gym Leaders donā€™t do me in, Iā€™m going to be very disappointed.

2 Likes

The games in general have gotten easier :confused:

Seriosuly, I breezed through Y on my first play through. And I was goin in blind. The only knowledge is had was customizable characters and Mega Evolutions. No information on anything else.

2 Likes

Kind of makes me wish there was a ā€˜classicā€™ difficulty, or ā€˜hardmodeā€™ you could turn on, because half the fun was finally, finally, finally beating those rage-inducingly tough battles through a combination of luck, relentless abuse of super-effective moves and tactical use of revives and healing items.

1 Like

Nuzlocke. :wink:

Stil pretty easy in the newer games.

its a pokemon game
a game meant for seven year olds
what do you really expect?

So were the old games. Cynthia was in the old games.

shudders

2 Likes

You do realise there is no skill to pokemon?
its a rock paper scissor thing

Itā€™s a JRPG. Itā€™s pretty much ONLY skill.

Finding type match ups, deciding what moves to use, when to heal, basing your team, itā€™s all skill.

1 Like

And yet, Critical hits are a thing.

As are other luck-based items and moves.

Itā€™s better to not speak in such absolutes.

1 Like

Only a Sith person who does not know otherwise deals in absolutes.

2 Likes

SPOILER ALERT

2 Likes

All I know about this game is what Iā€™ve read hereā€¦and that people love making Omega Tahu Alpha Gali jokes with it.

I HOPE U ARE DRINKING YOUR 6-7 CUPS OF WATER A DAY
BECAUSE 7.8 IS TOO MUCH

badjoke

3 Likes