Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon

Good for you? You’re acting like your personal play time somehow discredits my play time…

It took me 58 hours while playing the game like I play classic Pokemon games. Maybe you got done quick, good for you, but my play time is still statistical proof of how long it took me to beat the game.

Oh, I thought you were saying that 58 hours was the average play time…

Oh, not at all. That’s just my play time. Pokemon has so many subjective qualities to it that I’m not even sure you CAN put an average play time on it. I’d say that on average Sun and Moon take about 28-35 hours to complete. 19 if you don’t use a full team and just want to rush through so you can start with competitive.

Totally unrelated but, does anyone else make sure that each member of their team is at an equal level all throughout the game? Like, I can’t stand having a party of Pokemon that’s full of mixed levels. If one Pokemon is stronger than the others, I throw it in the back of my party and don’t use it until everything else is caught up.

Also, if anyone wants a male competitive Popplio… I have plenty to go around. XD

Yeah,for the most part. If one of my team members is about 5+ levels off from the second lowest, then I’ll put it in the front for a while. It kind of makes me dislike having to bring in new team members, because of grinding.

Forgive my noobness, but what makes a Pokemon competitive?

@Tarvaax Sure, I guess I will then. :stuck_out_tongue: Have you posted your FC?

The right IVs in the right places. They determine whether your Pokemon is at its best, or at its worst.[quote=“Radiation-7901, post:1138, topic:23205”]
Sure, I guess I will then. :stuck_out_tongue: Have you posted your FC?
[/quote]

3540-3388-2935 Name: Jacob

Since I haven’t seen it be posted here:

2 Likes

Oh yeah my team was clean

Decidueye (Wild)
Vikavolt (Liner)
Lycanroc Midnight (Rising)
Wishiwashi (Exceed)
Salazzle (Survive)
Kommo-o (Emperor)

and of course KR final form names

2 Likes

My team was pretty fire.

Incineroar (Undertaker)
Vikavolt (Danger)
Lurantis (Yuuka)
Toxapex (Tomoko)
Golisopod (Minerva)
Mimikyu (Mimi)

I originally used Crabrawler and Lycanroc as well, but I took them off a little bit into the game

Lurantis is my absolute favorite pokemon now

if only it wasn’t so FREAKIN’ SLOW

2 Likes

Golisopod has to be my favorite Pokemon design in this generation. I dunno, it speaks to me.

3 Likes

Well, sort of. I have a minimum level and maximum level. If a Pokémon exceeds the max, they get put in the PC until my other Pokés can catch up to it.

1 Like

For real, it’s a super legit bug monster with thinness and bulk in just the right places

Heck, it’s probably dethroned Vikavolt as my favorite

I don’t even know.

2 Likes

Yee
I also really enjoy that hint of inspiration of samurai armor on his back, crotch, and main arms.

1 Like

Golisopod’s ability is funny, because it’s still wimpout, just with a more prideful name. It reminds me so much of the Brave Sir Robin skit in Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

3 Likes

So @ToaKylerak got Pokemon Moon for his new 2DS, and he’s REALLY enjoying it.

He named his Popplio “Dude.”

4 Likes

But most trickroom users in a competitive sense go for a speed nerf. I can understand outside of trickroom, but outside of it it’s already being outsped by most everything so why not go the extra mile and give it some more power under trickroom? If you aren’t using trickroom, it probably makes more sense not to nerf it though, on the odd chance you do outspeed something. Reason I bring this up being that speed control and knowledge of speed teirs is pretty essential to more competitive play.

I understand this, but Primarina’s speed is so awful I think she’ll do fine in OU without a speed nerf. Besides, I might even use her on a non-trick room team depending on what happens later on in the meta game. She’s one of the few 'mons that I’d even consider breeding to have team versatility.

“she” “her”

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I’m talking about mine, which is a “her”

2 Likes

… yeah…

i was going to note that… but i could not find anywords that would have worked.

other than that like Gardevoir, Primarina will most likely resive some “im a man” joke artwork of itself.

edit: oh my these pokedex entries.

please tell me if this is ok to be here, because it is Pokemon Sun and Moon related… but for all i know, this video should probably be placed somewhere else instead though.

Edit 2: It took me 62 rounds, but i finely manadge to catch a Shiny Rockruff!!!

I think im gonna call him Remus. But i will change it if anyone else have a better name for him.

1 Like

Mimikyu is honestly terrifying. Here is why based on the anime and the game;

• Its actual form can cause insanity and death (it kills Meowth in the anime)
  • Not only can it kill with a single look, it can also manipulate the soul of its victim in the afterlife teasing it with promises of love and then take it away and leave the person in an endless void or nightmare realm.
  • It wears the Pikachu disguise because it wasn’t to be accepted by trainers AND because it hates Pikachu with a burning rage and wants to ensure it never forgets its hatred
  • It constantly whispers terrifying words when nearby Pokémon, words scary enough to terrifying Meowth, Wobbuffet and Pikachu
  • In the game it stalks the player on occasions during certain parts, appearing in the background
  • Its neck actually snaps when the Pikachu costume’s neck snaps…