Pokémon

@Broadband I have a vgc team to battle with if your interested sometime.

@Venom Omega Ruby! #MegaSceptileAllTheWay!

By the way, does anyone else play pokemon competitively here? Vgc or other?

Alpha Sapphire. first video game I ever played was the original.

What do you think of the upcoming Ruby and Sapphire remakes?

My first game was the original Gold version, so naturally gen 2’s my fav. But gen 4 is a very close second
Chikorita is best b/c it’s my fav

My first (and favorite) Pokemon game was Platinum, and Gen 4 remains my favorite generation of Pokemon.

As such, Lucario is my fave 'mon. Lucario was the only Pokemon at the time that had my two favorite types, and plus, he was my main in Brawl.

Also, Cobalion gets the boot.

Meh. Looking forward to Mega Metagross, not much else.

1 Like

My favorite game would probably be FireRed, which was not only my first Pokemon game, but my first video game. It has a lot of memories for me, plus the postgame is fantastic.

My favorite Pokemon would be Blastoise, although I like Empoleon and Dialga. I only wish they had made Mega Blastoise Water/Steel type… :crying_cat_face:

@Venom Omega Ruby because Kyogre has too many Shrek jokes around his head.

Edited for double post- Star

1 Like

New megas leaked! Salamence, Luponny and Altaria. That gives us seven new megas for the new games (not including Diancie). What’s a pokemon you want to see get a mega?

I’d like Toxicroak or Breloom to get a mega

i’d like Audino and Slowbro to get megas

but i don’t think it will happen

Is that a joke? 'Cause both of those just got confirmed…

nah m8 question was legit

(AKA was a joke) :stuck_out_tongue:

Gen 3 and 4 ftw

I wasn’t allowed to play pokemon till x and y because my school said it was bad. Finally when I turned 14 I played my first game… Pokemon Y, being my first game, is my favorite and emerald as my second. Favorite pokemon I a zangoose. I traded for it and it’s my best hitter in battles. With omega ruby and alpha saphirre I’m hoping for a mega zangoose. with some type of buff.

Nononononononono.

PETA says it’s bad.
All jokes aside, why’d they tell you that? Pokemon’s a pretty safe game.

Well supposedly it was my school, it is Christian. I just asked my mom she said she heard, didn’t say from where, it was demonic and after that and my grandma got in a terrible car accident. I persuaded her to let me play it and stuff. Now I enjoy it a lot.

waitwhoa

Pokemon isn’t the least bit demonic. You just raise monsters to fight against other ones. Unless there are any subliminal messages being outputted by the games, the games aren’t demonic at all. I think this is just paranoia.

I’m very sorry about your grandma as well :cry:

She’s fine, thanks. But she changed her mind after all.

Not the first time I’ve heard that one before…anyway, welcome to the fantastic world of Pokemon! Also, welcome to the topic that has been inactive for a month! :slight_smile:

Thanks.

No problem!

…now vote for me :smiley: \

(JK…sorta)