Pokie The Stickfigure (Official Final Game)

As some of you older viewers of TTV may know, I started developing my own platformer game sometime ago while I was in high school. To this day, I had been touching it up every now and then, and I’m happy to share that finally it has become fully realized as a complete game.

Meet Pokie, the immortal stickfigure. You, as Pokie, will journey through multiple different levels filled with intense platforming, demon-killing, robot slaying. Each level carries its own amount of difficulty, and you are rewarded survival coins for making it without dying. Hone your skill, discover secrets, challenge your friends!

I do plan to add more levels later on as free updates, but for now, you can play Pokie The Stickfigure in its full platforming glory starting July 2nd 2020.

Enjoy! If you can…

#PokieTheStickfigure

15 Likes

Super awesome! It has a lot of charm, and it looks super fluid and fun!

2 Likes

I love his little idle stance so much! I’kk definitely be picking it up when it comes out.

1 Like

Ooh, looks fun! Was that Jesse McCree?

Can’t wait for the lore drop.

I’m so glad you guys are excited for the game!

I’m happy to announce that the Steam page is officially up now!

Unfortunately, due to a Steam policy on new games, it’s highly possible that the release for Pokie will be delayed until July 2nd. I’ve reached out to Steam support to help me put it out on the original release date they gave me, but we’ll have to wait and see what happens.

If there is a delay, I will post a new trailer.

4 Likes

Welp, new trailer is up! The game will be out officially on July 2nd.

2 Likes

Looking forward to it.

Thank you! I look forward to seeing how everyone experiences it. :grin:

The game is officially out today! Have fun!

5 Likes

Just purchased it. Can’t wait to crack it open.

1 Like