Political_Slime 2.0 - Still a Terribad Self-MOC

Well, in that case, isn’t the suit aesthetic already broken by the white in his arms?

As for the head comment, I was thinking that you could attach the Matatu onto the back of the Slime head, instead of on the top.

Or like a battle mask!

Like, flip the mask upsidedown? because I don’t see any way to do that otherwise…

Tried that. Didn’t like it.

Usually guys in nice dark suits are usually portrayed as tall… so the stumpy legs don’t fit.

Try extending and beefing the legs up a bit.

Have you seen my avatar? For some strange reason I have interpreted myself as short.

1 Like

Whatever floats your boat.

Just to me, in physical form, the proportions look awkward…unless you were going for that cartoony look.

Tall people take up more space, and therefore put more weight on the boat, causing it to sink.

3 Likes

I kinda am trying to go with that, though I’ve executed it horribly

On another note, I spent a few hours trying to make a new torso for this thing. I got nothin. :confused:

1 Like

What if you’re a thin tall guy with a fat short guy on the boat? The fat short guy would sink the boat.
Height ≠ Weight :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

If we assume that both people are the same bulk level, then it is the taller one’s fault.

Stop trying to ruin my fun with your mannerism

2 Likes

You should really attempt bending the mask into a curve. Try billowing out the head, then using an angled part inside of his head to connect the Matatu.

…I’m not entirely sure what you mean…

Lol, then.
First, redesign his head. Rather then one solid block of plastic, add room on the inside. This will make him seem like a headless idiot.
Second, attach one bent axle to the hollowed-out skull, and then another beam. This will make the bent-down Matatu that you lack, because the Matatu you have currently looks like it’s floating.
Lastly, attach the Matatu.

I can tell you right now that a hollowed out head is not going to work. As it is, the head isn’t the most stable thing. If I was to hollow it out, it would fall apart.

1 Like

Alright, then. I guess I’d have to show you on LDD.
In the meantime, I hope your studies are going well!

Nonono, I get what you’re saying. I just don’t have the proper parts to make it work.

*looks at blank sheet of paper

Yeah, they’re going great!

3 Likes

This was more or less what I was envisioning.

I have some spare time and parts tonight, might make a concept version of this.

3 Likes

Yo again, Slime.

Remember that MOC of yourself I once made?
Use that head with the end of Kopaka’s spear, the blunt side.
Then make that head.
Plz b0ss pl()x.

I’m gonna need pictures for reference. Then again, you probably don’t have access to them, do you…

In other news, I have started going through the process of updating my self-moc, and redid the torso entirely. I’m not sure if I like it yet though, so I’m holding off taking pictures of it.

actually there are pics of it but @OculusNuva is the only one who has access to them

2 Likes

It would be a real shame if someone were to leak 'em.

http://i.imgur.com/AceBMQB.gif

2 Likes