[Poll] Best movie of 2018

Here are some of the most hyped movies of 2018. Let’s vote and decide which was the best one of this year!
So, vote!

• Infinity War
  • Venom
  • Ant-Man and the wasp
  • Mission Impossible: Fallout
  • Bumblebee
  • Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
  • Black Panther
  • Solo: A Star Wars Story

0 voters

Feel free to tale me add more movies if you don’t consider the ones above to be the best

Bumblebee isn’t out yet.

6 Likes

Yeah, but its still gonna be amazing. Given what we’ve seen of it so far, and the absolute legend directing it, I’m sure its gonna be the best this year. Though JW Fallen Kingdom is a close second for me.

2 Likes

I know. But would have been a shame not to add it

Don’t close this till bumblebee comes out. I’ll vote later

1 Like

As hyped as I am for Bumblebee, I doubt it’ll top Infinity War.

2 Likes

I like Infinity War, like a lot, but the last five to ten minutes just absolutely murdered me. I prefer a movie without an emotionally traumatizing ending.

2 Likes

As I think I said before, Infinity War is my absolute favourite movie of 2018, followed by Mission Impossible. However, Bumblebee may beat MI and get the second place.
Other movies that I’ve enjoyed include: Black Panther, Ant-Man and the Wasp, Tag, Mamma Mia 2 and Solo.
I am also looking forward for Bumblebee, Spider-Verse, Johnny English, Paddington 2, etc.

You forgot Christopher Robin

1 Like

Oh yeah. I’m actually gonna see that later today.

I vote into the spideyverse.

2 Likes

If it murdered you then they did a good job. Plus I do like coming out of a movie actually feeling something.

As do I. But I’d prefer if that feeling was something other than suffering. I’ve seen plenty of movies with positive endings that gave me strong feelings.

You know, Titanic had a tragic ending too.

I’ve actually never seen Titanic, so I have no input here.

I think a good example of this idea would be the Iron Giant. That movie had a generally sad/mellow ending, but the very end gave the film one last uplifting note and ended on a hopeful possibility.

Well I haven’t seen this movie so…

I actually love the ending of the Infinity War. It actually gave me more reasons to watch movie with interest again. The good guys always beat the bad guys, bla bla bla NOPE. In this movie Thanos wins and nobody was expecting this. When I’ve seen Mission Impossible, the ending had a bigger impact on me. I remember how I was thinking ‘Oh, no! What if they loose? What if this movie is like Infinity War?!’

1 Like

And incredibles 2

While we’re at it, Pacific Rim Uprising also came out this year (Not like its worth putting on the list though)

EDIT: Actually I think it would be easier to just put this here.

https://www.google.com/■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■+of+every+movie+in+&aqs=chrome.4.0j69i57j0l4.10982j0j9&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&safe=active&ssui=on

Yeah, but after you scroll a little bit you find a lot of obscure and lesser known movies.

Still, if you’re gonna make a poll for the best movies in 2018, you have to include everything.