• Kahi
  • Venom
  • Viper
  • Kini
  • Invictus
21 Likes

Pssssh, who voted for Kahi? Kahi is lame, VAR FOR LIFE

10 Likes

This is an unfair poll. While I am not a host I should still be on the list. I feel that if I were on the list I would be dominating the votes.

5 Likes

I’m surprised someone besides me voted for me

5 Likes

I got ya viper! ;D

2 Likes

Haha he’s a host?

3 Likes

Why is Tuma not on here? He will ALWAYS be a host.

3 Likes

Who voted for me?

No seriously, I’m curious.

Why am I even on this list?

5 Likes

They needed one more person to fill out the list, and it made slightly more sense than Jimmy Buffet.

-MT

1 Like

Dude.

… I’d actually love it so much if Jimmy Buffet was on that list instead of me.

1 Like

I’m a fan of Invictus myself, mainly because of his dry wit that allows him to pull off jokes that not everyone can. The entire TTV crew is fantastically talented, though; there isn’t a host who wouldn’t affect the channel if he or she were to leave.

However, I have to ask about Kini. Who is Kini?

If you’re being serious, Kini is an old cast member who’s been around for a long time, however due to his real life circumstances he’s hardly around and doesn’t contribute (or care to contribute for that matter) all that much so he’s fallen off in terms of recognition, kiiiiiiinda like me. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@TenebraeInvictus
Don’t worry, we all love your expert analysis.

3 Likes

I was being serious, yes. I guess that I just haven’t been around for long enough yet. Thanks.

I’m Kini.

And as Invi expertly pointed out, I’m an older host. Actually, I was around for the IBZP days and coooould be considered one of the Founders of TTV if you stretched the term Founder out to include “Dude who was around prior to the name change and then reappeared for a bit afterwards.”

In terms of Activity I’m around the least out of all the hosts, but In actuality the only host who’s been involved for -longer- than myself is Varderan. My involvement tends to be more background stuff, simply because Schooling and Working and such.

5 Likes

I feel like alot of TTV members are going to get butthurt from this topic. XD

2 Likes

Why? I don’t think anyone could say the results of the poll were unexpected. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

TEAM VENOM FOR LIFE! Everyone needs the hairs…

Was torn between Meso and Kahi. Ultimately went for Kahi, and I’m glad, 'cause Meso’s just too mainstream. 8D

3 Likes

'Bout time Kahi started getting shown some love XD

3 Likes