Posing the 2015 Sets

it looks good!

btw, the flippers are backwards.

2 Likes

I know, it just makes more sense for them to be like this. More aerodynamic.

2 Likes

that’s not how flippers work…

but ok.

3 Likes

I know, but either way the ‘flipper’ part just sticks off to the side.

2 Likes

Aquadynamic would be more useful, but we can have aerodynamic too.

3 Likes

Gali 2015: Master of Air!

2 Likes

ONUA

I gotta say, I like Onua’s set a lot more than I thought I would.

Expect more tomorrow!

Enjoy!

8 Likes

Now, we have Bionicle’s own Master of Spinjitzu…

POHATU

Enjoy!

8 Likes

Lol. I thought that when I first saw the images for him. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

…His shoulders seem a notch too low. Did you follow instructions or personal flair?

no I’v got Pohatu, it’s supposed to be like that, it looks better in person

The last Toa…

LEWA

I’ll post my final thoughts on this wave eventually. Until then, Enjoy!

7 Likes

Dude, you could do some cool poses with Lewa!

Like, since he has friction joints in his legs, you could make him stand on one leg, putting his axes into attack position or something.

2 Likes

Yah, I could.

It was late at night (like after 11:30) when I took these, and I was just kinda trying to get some done.

1 Like

well there are some ways you could have posed the protector of fire if watch this guys video on youtube around 1:50 he shows some poses he did with the set https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7fmlcjcgJw you could get some ideas from it just trying to help I do like a lot of the poses especially protector of ice fighting the skull spiders

1 Like

Recently, I’ve been doing partial ‘mods’ to the Toa ultimate forms, or whatever they’re called (the ‘combos’ with the Protectors). My idea is to have a more powerful version of the Toa, but still have the Protectors looking good and able to fight. I’ve taken inspiration from the combo models, the sets themselves, and things that I think look awesome. I am also still trying to maintain the original… aesthetics of the sets, so to say.

And here… we… go.

KOPAKA: MASTER OF ICE

THE PROTECTOR OF ICE

My idea for this was to have Kopaka with more of the trans-blue (to better show ice) and a better weapon for when he is skiing, in this case, the six-shooter. I like how they both turned out, but for some reason, I really like how the ‘stripped-down’ PoI poses. It might the weapons, or something, but I love it.

Anyways, Onya the Landlord should be next… eventually. I still have to take pictures. But I have finished all the ‘combos’ except for Jungle.

Enjoy!

6 Likes

ONUA: MASTER OF EARTH

THE PROTECTOR OF EARTH

Honestly… didn’t do a whole lot with this one. Tried out some things with the hammer, but nothing really looked good. In the end, I just wanted to try and establish purple as a more secondary color on Onua (instead of just four armor pieces of it). The PoE isn’t very good looking. Without the shoulder ‘pads’, his arm placement looks funky. I still like them, though.

Gali will be next, eventually.

Until then, Enjoy!

5 Likes

More like the master of Girth if you know what I’m sayin’.

7 Likes

He looks ready to shank me.

3 Likes

He’ll stab you and then use his Hidden- I mean, Chest Gun to blow you off the end of his dagger.