Possible Fan fic(need 2015 to come first) Mocs

hey its fine…I got to get more in depth on them anyways so…

1 Like

I was replying to sonoffirespirits…

ok so first up is gona be this guy…or girl depending on how you see her…

The Water Matoran are the second smartest and third strongest in all of Spherus Magna…their ability to manipulate water to be a strong currant that can demolish anything makes them able to get jobs done faster then most that matched with their wisdom of the past makes them a force to be reckoned with…but in this world…one slip up and it could mean the death of everything…do thay have enough strength and heart to get through to the others? they are considered the leaders of the tribe because of their heart…where the Stone Matoran have Structural brain power the wisdom of the Water Matoran have kept them alive longer then any others…but this could also be their down fall…

2 Likes

ok just because I am gona put up some more for today all six as a mater a fact and then I will make the rest later posts…

The Ice Matoran are the only ones that seem cold but are really just not wanting to get close to anyone for fear of losing them. the other tribes know this but still keep the secret. while the Ice Matoran are used to it they still have a soft spot for the Rahi that the new threat enslaved. what will it intale for them to be free of this cold shoulder? no one knows…

1 Like

The air element Matoran are supposed to be the more funny and let lose Matoran…but lately they have been more stern and hidden…thanks to the Makuta they seem to have been tamed…will this mean something for them in their future?

1 Like

the Earth Matoran have become the second strongest nest to the Fire…they work underground do to their good Eye sight but are at their most vulnerable when they are exposed to sunlight…which isn’t a problem seeing as they and the other Matoran are responsible for the pollution of the sky thanks to the new threat…

1 Like

the Stone Matoran may be slow and lumbersome but what they lose in strength and speed many have made up for in brain power…some have been kidnapped to become a part o the design team for the new City simply known as Ma-Magnus…

1 Like

this is a Matoran from the village of Fire. the Fire ones are made as the strongest as of the matoran I have made! they work in the Lava pits as per their resistance to the heat. they are also known to be one of the more protective and…unfortunetly…sometimes one of the closest with the Bone hunters…while they are doing it to protect the other tribes they are considered to be the betrayers of the tribes…I wonder if their would be any future for them if this new threat is ever delt with…but as it seems…its not gona happen…

1 Like

not to be a annoying but you spelt Rahkshi wrong

XD Right thanks…

basically a man made machine…though he is partially organic 95% of his body is made from the mutation of the robot form when he had all 7 of the toa nuvas powers transferred deep into it by the new threat. this cause him to not only lose his mind but also almost indestructible. no one has found his weak point but he seems to guard his rib cages a lot so many believe that his weakness is there. while any other part that gets sliced shot blown riped or even EATEN off has repaired itself within a mater of minutes…for this reason the new threat sends this "creature out only when he feels that it is needed. due to having implanted all 7 nuva powers into him he never was able to take on only one form. as such he became the monstrosity you see before you. his right arm has a disk launcher that shoots disks that when shot right gain more power from kinetic energy and make an even bigger explosion at the point of impact depending on how long he has shot it for. for the reason he has been known to fly super high into the sky and shoot downwards sometimes leaving meteor sized craters in the middle of the battle field. his right arm can also transform into an electrical claw that has the ability to shoot small bursts of electricity, if he doesn’t decide to grab them and squeeze the life out of them he can also electrocute them to death. his left arm has a hug bladed claw hand that can cut through solid protodirmis. he carries in this hand his battle ax that can double as a drill and chain saw. every part of him is a living weapon making it almost impossible to land a hit. although he is vulnerable to attacks there has not been one time that Creature has been beat.

1 Like

this is one of my earlier photos that I was gona use as a battle form for the charater but now I think it will be a “Pre-Toa” form of this character(For those of you who know who it is don’t spoil.)

this character was supposed to be the final version but now with the new toa coming out I need to figure something else out…anyways hope you enjoy!

this is a new type of matoran style I am trying so let me know what you think and I will see if I can edit the other matoran just like these!

first off the matoran pic!

this is the color of a matoran that has fully given in to the dark side…the shadows…no element other then the darkness itself…when armored these matoran are scary…and dangerous…there are several different forms most of them guards. the other two are Elite and Captain.

starting off there are six types of guards:

Archer

these “Shadow Guards” as they are called stand guard atop the boarders of the city that all the other matoran labor in. their highpowered energy bows can shoot an escapy down from up too half a mile away(depending on the dead eye of the archer). they also double as a close range double sword in case the enemy gets too close for comfort. these are usually matoran of air turned Shadow but any tribe type can be one as with all the Guard types. this is the lowest rank in the army of Shadow Matoran.

Torturer

Vicious and ruthless these Shadow matoran often Matoran of Fire turned Shadow love hiding the Resistance members then catch trying to sneak in into a dark chamber and Torture info out of them. and they know the best ways to do so. equipped with an electro shcoker these Shadow matoran have all the fun they want Shocking their enemies to death. this is the second lowest Rank you can be in the Shadow Matoran Army.

Laborer

Normaly seen in the field of labor these Shadow Matoran often turned from Matoran of Ice break the will of the Matoran Slaves. their duel pinchers are able to grab their oponet and decapitate them or sqeeze the life out of them. they can also double as a shadow blaster. due to the pure destruction in these matorans mind most Archers have to watch so that they do not kill any slaves that do not deserve it. this is the the third lowest rank in the Army of Shadow Matoran.

Reaper

as their name suggests these often Previous Matoran of Water are walking graveyards. their sickles that they carry in each hand can slice through the toughest protodirmis. combined with their power to collect souls for the new threat to use to regenerate these Matoran are often seen on the front line defending the city of the new threat commanded by either Captains or Elites. this is the very fourth lowest rank you could have in the Shadow Matoran Army.

Slicers

these Sharp clawed matoran often turned from Matoran of stone are the fastest and take the most Risks. they will pursue an enemy to the ends of the earth or until they die. however due to the resiliance these shadow matoran don’t die easy. because of how good at hunting they are they can be found in the field fighting against the resistance keeping the city blocked and are lead by either an Elite or Captain. these are the fourth Highest rank you can be in the matoran army.

Boxers(Not the type your thinking about.)

these shadow Matoran are stronger then they look. often earth matoran turned shadow they are so much stronger then anyone can imagine. one slam to the ground can send a shockwave through the ground. for this reason the most each group is aloud are 1-2 which because they are in such short suply because they are hard to make means that when you see one of these things run. they may be the third highest rank but they are deadly.

and now for the two strongest.

Elite

these are the second highest rank and the second strongest. but they are the fastest. they can not be seen by the naked eye untill they stop or strike when they go at full speed. for this to work it takes a lot of elemental energy. for this reason elites and Captians are often made from sevral different shadow matoran. the elites wear the kanohi hau and are given the special privilege of being able to use the mask power. because of their entirely tainted hearts they are not able to betray their prime directive. they cary the deadly and more then dangerous Bone hunter Shadow blades. special blades that only the most dangerous of bone hunters can use. these matoran have been able to control small factions of shadow matoran soldiers. when these matoran hit the field you better be strong…or run.

Captain

these are the highest ranking shadow matoran and take up to 20 matoran to fuse. they lead hoards of Elites and their armies. they wield the weapons known as “The Obelisk” and a shield called “The Shade”. they also wear the Nobel version of the kanohi Matatu. with the new threats permission they are able to use it. making them some of the hardest and most dangerous to deal with. they have been known to either force resistance members into a painful and torturous bow and take them…or send them through so many solid objects that it would kill them. needless to say they are the cream of the crop…and they are not afraid to prove it…

3 Likes

This creature is one of the 13 mystical beasts. though it has never been seen as of yet legends give an Idea of its power. said to hold four of the 10 remaining elemental powers on Spherus magna this creature is able to control air water fire and earth. although his elemental rider is that of stone this creature could be a great asset…or a great downfall to the future…it is able to extend its arms and legs to a point. it has three heads on the main body and one on the tail the bird saber tooth tiger and the bull command the front with the bulls head body and legs and the tigers arms. the Snake watches its back as well has a venom to it that when bitten can become deadly if not treated right away. because of its enormus power there are few traps and/or magnans that can control this beast…but will that change later on down the road? ore will this creature stay hidden in legend…

sorry about the late posts but with all thats been going on with my holidays I needed some time to settle down…BUT I AM BACK! And I am gona have more moc’s coming!