Possible TTV app?

So I was thinki that the TTV crew should make an app for phones or stuff. It could be about the channel as a whole, along with the websites…

5 Likes

That would be amazing

I don’t really think an app would be all that useful honestly. There content just isn’t structured in a way that an apps would be useful for.

4 Likes

Same here. I just don’t see it happening.

2 Likes

How about a soundboard app?
All those famous quotes readily at your command. It’d be dandy.

15 Likes

the meso goes *pushes button "Exactly"

I want that.

15 Likes

Your face is a skull button

5 Likes

The “The Miru is a dumb mask” button.

4 Likes

The Mesonak goes…

3 Likes

…(meso sounds)

3 Likes

A few phrases I would like to hear in a soundboard app would be like:

Eljay: “MEEESSSSOOO!!!”
Var: “You’re fired.”
Kahi: “My guilty pleasure.”
Meso: (Everything in MNOG)
Ven: “On ebay today”
And the one and only, “MARDI GRAS!”

6 Likes

This is actually how Eljay takes over applego

3 Likes

don’t forget…MARDI GRAS!!!1

1 Like

YES! Somebody make this happen!

4 Likes

i dont understand there content is perfect they post videos of every subject from video games to bionicle and they have bourds to hold them togetherit would be great insted of the mobile verson of the website

so basically it would just be their videos and the boards, but instead of having the switch between youtube and the site, it would just be a single app. Literally all that would do is save you 2 button presses.

Again, I don’t see it being useful.

very useful

Too much effort, TTV’s already kinda overworked as it is

with what podcasts? but their spread out they make their own videos (and then var or meso idk) uploads them

It’s not like they spend 5 minutes making a video. There has to be many thoughts and Ideas they have to put in before they even record. Then, when they do record there is bound to be mistakes and errors they have to fix. Then, after they’re done with that, they have to spend hours editing all their work to make it consistent. After that they can upload their individual videos. Now, for their podcasts it probably takes an entire day just to edit everything. I can’t imagine trying to edit an entire hour of audio, and then have to listen to it 2 or 3 more times to make sure it’s clear to upload. This does not even include the amount of work they have IRL. I’m sure most of them are in college, or in their senior year of high school. I’m currently a senior, and my friend is in college, and let me tell you that it is a huge workload, and it takes up a great amount of time. This is why it would be difficult to make a working app that supports all OS’s and can sufficiently store and stream their videos. I am completely satisfied with what this amazing crew gives us. It’s not like they’re a big company with a lot of money either.

2 Likes