Possible Ultrabuilds Discussion

Heyo.

So, you know those superhero Ultrabuild sets back in 2012? They weren’t all that great. But, LEGO has redeemed themselves with the Star Wars Ultrabuilds.

So, what if LEGO made a new line of Ultrabuild superhero sets, say for Civil War for example using the style of the Star Wars ones?

Discuss what you’d like to see and how you’d want to see them done below!

6 Likes

I’d like to see the various Iron Man suits done as Buildable Figures.

4 Likes

I don’t think they will make Ultrabuild superheroes for Civil war, but I would love to see it.

Imagine buildable Spidey…

3 Likes

Considering how poorly sold and built the ultrabuilds have been besides sw I don’t expect many in the future, and can pretty much guarantee that they will only be for third party themes.
So sw, marvel and DC are pretty much all we’ll see.

I expect that if they make other ultrabuilds they’ll be the same level of quality as the sw ones.

1 Like

Ninjago would be really cool.
I mean, for one thing, I’d get more Katana for my mocs…

2 Likes

I’d like to see them make Ultrabuilds based on the Hero Factory IFB minifigures.

/s

5 Likes

I would honestly love to see that.

3 Likes

We could probably do it with the existing pieces, since they all use the old helmets.

Oh yeah, I know. (I have made them) But more HF is always good.

3 Likes

While this is a little off-topic, I liked the theme for what it was and will always miss it just a little.

3 Likes

Imagine what Civil war ultrabuilds would be like…A totally metru blue Captain america…

4 Likes

It would look cartoony and have the least useful color ever.

/s

I do think it would be interesting, but humans in constraction always look off to me.

2 Likes

I want the whole Avengers team as Ultrabuilds. Imagine Wanda.

4 Likes

Dark red pieces. yes please.

5 Likes

And a waist cape.
Oh dear, that’s amazing.

Pfft, imagine the Vision. Yellow cape and sand green.

7 Likes

Oh, The Avengers would be amazing…
Every time I think about it, it gets better.

1 Like

I’d like Nexo Knights Ultrabuilds, like the Knight’s Kingdom II sets…

2 Likes

(I actually had these, they’re superb.)

Sign me up.

5 Likes

Mass effect