Potential minor spoiler for SW IX in lego catalog

I don’t know how many people here still get the Lego catalog. I didn’t even know it was still delivered to my house. But in the most recent late holiday 2019 catalog, one of the the star wars sets features two knights of ten of which have not been seen since episode VII with less than five seconds of screentime. I’ve been very curious as to who they are and what they will do. This might just be for a set, but I could not ignore it. Let me know what you think or if you have any further information on the knights of ten.

4 Likes

The leaked poster showed them all, so I presume they’ll play a moderate role. And hope.

The sets been out for awhile.

Here’s a review on it from a month ago.

As far as what role the characters will play in the story?
No clue, wouldn’t be surprised if they just stand around and look cool to sell toys, but maybe they’re important.

3 Likes

Dang, guess I’m late to the party.

Guess I’m really late.

I was going to mention Kylo tens helmet coming back but I guess it’s a known thing now. Never thought jang would bite me like that after I stopped watching his videos.

1 Like

I don’t even watch his videos much, but I still set his channel to my browser homepage, that way I can just look at his latest thumbnail to see which sets have been released.

1 Like

I’m not sure how this is a spoiler, they were featured predominantly in the Triple Force Friday marketing push.

1 Like