Pouks the Bold (Canon Contest #3: Honor Guard)

Can the legs support the weight? He seems to be crouching alot.

1 Like

It’s a fairly standard build with standard sockets, so he stands up fine. I probably did it so the pose was wind-resistant outside!

Plus he squats a lot. How do you think he got those thighs? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Yay! Pink Pouks, with thunder thighs to boot! This is awesome, well done. You might just have my vote sir. I love this, wholeheartedly and unironically. This is fabulous my dude, great job!

Is metallic pink an official Lego color? Not to doubt, but I haven’t seen any personally. Although, I wouldn’t be surprised if they were in Friends or an other female targeted theme that I never chose to get into.
It does look pretty neat and complimentary, like a mediary between his black and brown bits.

Dat posterior region tho

(Btw you didn’t post your consent to changes)

2 Likes

@Hazash Good catch, thank you; Added now.

To be clear, that is the lower back, not buttocks (I’m really not into that in MOCing). It was just to add some much-needed dark nougat, but I can remove if needed.

@T4k4nuv4 Thank you, I wasn’t really going for thick thighs but I guess that armour piece is wider than Metru-Inika thigh armor. Also I’m not a guy :wink:

1 Like

yes it’s all coming together

NOBLE MIRU POG

5 Likes

Oh, sorry, my bad. Although, I do call everyone “dude”, but I did also say sir, so, sorry about that! Still though, this is really cool.

1 Like

I’ve always said that pink pouks wouldn’t be that bad. it looks pretty nice

2 Likes

Yes please, this metallic color for Pouks is Very Nice!
I am voting for this, unless something else blows me away.

1 Like

My my I didn’t really consider pouks have pink in his colour scheme but now I really feel that it looks great on him. What paint did you use?

time to go and change my pouks :smile:

1 Like

I fear you may be DQ’d if that’s not a real Lego color, but regardless, you’ve taken a stupid meme and made something that’s actually pretty good. I dunno if this is #mypouks, but I’ll take it.

3 Likes

There was a meme?

I know its supposed to be metallic pink, but I percieve it as copper (which is a lego color).

1 Like

I thought that as well, or maybe rose/pink gold.

Regardless, I think it looks quite nice!

2 Likes

Good to see someone else likes the pink Pouks idea.

The shoulders are maybe a little wide for my taste, but the rest of this looks really good.

What if it was even pinker?

They have made a Chrome Pink, but only a single piece was ever made in the colour:

2 Likes

A few notes:

1: I need to discuss with Meso if we’re gonna allow the feet on this. It does contain the metallic color with the rest of the MOC, but only on the add-ons. We’ll talk it over and let you know.

If you intend on entering more Toa, they’ll need to be added to this topic and you will need to repost your entry topic in the List topic. Don’t post there if you are not fully satisfied with the amount of Toa you are entering. If you submit your Toa, and want to make changes later, you won’t be allowed to.

We’ll discuss a few things and get back to you shortly.

3 Likes

Alright, double post to follow-up on my previous post.

After talking it over with Meso, the feet will need to match the color of the armor. The add-on pieces are not enough to make it the majority. You are welcome to do this with either editing software or your paints.

Please do this within the next five (5) days if you only intend to enter Pouks, or whenever you enter the rest of your creations.

Thank you.

Hi @Eljay,

Thanks for the response, I had to wait 'til the weekend to get more paint but I’ve updated the feet. Hope this is sufficient.

2 Likes

Neat, a decent pink Pouks.

Now where’s Pouks the Italicized?

5 Likes