Prasinos

Who is this mad lad that thinks he can mix Lego’s new green with the old green and get away with it?? Absolutely mental!

The name Prásinos is profoundly deep in meaning - it is the Greek word for green. Whoa.

Mask 2

Alt masks

Prisma

43 Likes

Really like how you made the shields. Feels a bit more grounded for practical combat!

Keep it up!

2 Likes

This looks great, the lower leg design is so ingenuitive.

1 Like

Loving the aesthetic of this MOC. I like the main mask the best, it adds a nice hint of silver to the torso area.

1 Like

This looks great! Where did you get those skull spider colored armor shells?

1 Like

Very cool, I don’t think I’ve seen an amalgamation between both gens quite this way before.

1 Like

Oooooh, nice. All the green works really well, and the bracelets give a great tribal feel. Also, just seeing av-matoran pieces being used brings me so much joy. I think my favorite mask would have to be Lewa Uniter’s.

1 Like

Not only did you mix old and new green but you mixed old and new dark grey! Absolute madlad.

2 Likes

This.

4 Likes

Aha! Thank you!

@Monopoly nailed it. I don’t have that set though. I just bought the pieces on BL.

The green so striking and bold, I love it!

1 Like

Lehvak did it first.

Part of me wants to say there needs to be more of the spring green. Also, the shaping of this guy reminds me of the Anthem suits. Anyhow, looks great!

1 Like

Nice! I actually loved Anthem. I still logon from time to time to play.