Pre-Cyborg General Grevious

A moc that I built in a couple of days. This thing also used up the majority of my cloth parts. Extra color on the mask and feet were from the remains of a sticker sheet.

Just a quick upload. I hope you enjoy. He’s for a contest that I am currently the only one entered. Details about it are on Bzpower. Some comptetition would be nice.

105 Likes

Very cool! The cloth elements are worked in well, and he looks pretty organic.

2 Likes

I like how one of his finger claws are gone. Adds a warrior aspect

1 Like

It does a terrific job of conveying what it’s based off, right down to the usage of Witch Doctor’s mask.

1 Like

This is just breath taking. Every last detail is taken care of here to make it really seem like Grevious. I r8 8/1

1 Like

This is really nice. I don’t see many custom Star Wars constraction figures, and hopefully this will break that trend.

2 Likes

This is absolutely fantastic. The care you have put into making this MOC and the parts you’ve used, it is a very accurate version of the source material.

My onlg real criticism is that i would have enjoyed seeing the sword that things like the action figure are often depicted with

1 Like

@ReeseEH Thanks! IT was pretty difficult to get things to look right. Mainly around the waist.

@LTVmocs Exactly what I was going for. Also, I only have five of those…

@Stoax Thank you! It’s probably the closes that it can be at this scale.

@DannyBoyy Thanks! This is as close as it could get.

@JediTimeLord824 There are only a few Star Wars figures that I would want to build. Star Wars has more mute color schemes. More interesting character designs found in that universe offset the mute color schemes.

@Calebmar12 I forgot about the accessories it came with. (The weren’t in the reference picture I had) All I remembered while building was that there was fan art where he had a weird blade staff. I may still make those accessories.

4 Likes

That is a very nice usage of the Witch Doctor mask.
This is really awesome.

Thank You! It works really well for this.

Does he have to go fast? Because he is wearing Sonic’s shoes

Really cool moc, I love the staff and the overall shape of the moc

Thank you for the comment!

It’s hard to see, but those are supposed to be cloth wrappings for his feet. It does look a little like that, though.

1 Like

Not too bad, although the head feels off.

1 Like

It’s not quite the same as the original design. In most pictures, he has a tan headwrap, and the skull is a bit different. This is the closes that I could get at this scale.

1 Like

Nice head choice! This moc looks fantastic.

1 Like

Oh groovy! I love the look of this! Really well done man!

1 Like

This looks really cool! The staff is well done, and I like the little detail of having lightsaber hilts on his waist - whether they’re intended to be lightsabers or not, it’s a nice little nod to his future. Something feels kinda off about the head, but I can’t tell if it’s me getting used to the Witch Doctor head or if the placement is a bit off. As I’m typing this I’m just looking at the construction of the arms more closely; it’s cool!

1 Like

Awesome work! Even if he’s not the wheezing cyborg we all know and love, he still captures the feel of the original quite well!

1 Like

@Sabretooth Thank you!

@ThatchMac Thanks!

@jayzor17 I meant them to be gun cartridges, as he used guns quite a bit. The head is a bid differently shaped, and he’s looking off in a weird direction. Thay may be what’s throwing you off. Thanks for the comment!

@Drahcir_Nosnevets Thank you!

1 Like

my god this thing is beautiful

1 Like