Pre-Ignika Toa Geran

Hello again!
This is the Pre-Ignika Version of my most favourtie Moc i ever had ( Though it is lost somewhere at my old home ) This Moc Features Toa Geran before he died, while in his last few breaths he used the Kanohi Ignika to create him a new Body. But that’s for another time, here Is Toa Geran

11 Likes

No offense, but he just looks like a new Tahu. You could probably give him different colors and maybe a different mask.

3 Likes

I need to see the entire moc, but for now the asymmetry isn’t that well done and I think a new mask might be better.

1 Like

Ill work on that as soon as possible! Thanks for the critics :smiley:

um, may I ask if there’s a reason behind the mismatched feet?

It looks mainly like a slightly upgraded Tahu to me

Prothesis

1 Like

Second Pair of colours, a third alternative would be black with some purple Accents

4 Likes

Considerably better.

I think it would looks pretty sweet as gold and white with purple bones, if you can. As for the build, I like it and the way things are layered. It may be simple, but it looks good, and that’s what counts.

He uses the heads of his enemies as a hilt.

2 Likes

Some smaller changes here, mainly concerning weaponary, also i tried out the Suggestion from tak210 to add some purple bones ( only had 2 :frowning: also they )

4 Likes

e looks more interesting with this color scheme, although the purple doesn’t do anything for it.

This most likely originates from the fact that i only have 2 purple bones ^^"

0/10, no heads of his enemies.

/s

Heads of enemies inc

planning on shifting the colorscheme from White teal Gold o black purple Gold. just got the onua uniter of earth set so that gives me some new parts :smiley:

Here it is!

3 Likes

Increase the lighting and try and put white paper underneath him so that we can actually see the black, because right now it is really hard to see it

1 Like

Ill Keep it in mind the next time i take a pic!