Takadox

Original from 5 months ago for comparison:

Ehlek

Carapar

Mantax

This weekend I suddenly got the inspiration to remake the Pre-Pit Barraki mocs I made during May of this year and combine elements of the old versions with RSG’s versions of these characters along with using he moccing skills and rendering skills I’ve been improving on over the past months to help.

Credit to custom parts to KhingK, Galva, Vahki6, and Godfyr6934. Also credit to Takadox’s torso to @likus and Takadox’s torso to imall543.

49 Likes

very nice remakes by far my favorites are pridak, carapar, and kalmah

1 Like

Much better. Good job.
Especially Carapar. Wow. He’s a tank.

They definitely look more like “prime species” now.

Takadox does feel a little underwhelming though. Perhaps if you try to improve these more in the future some shoulder spikes or something could artificially bulk him up but keep his skinny frame in tact. Either way, still a good MOC.

2 Likes

These are all pretty neat, and definitely improve on your past versions. Carapar is pretty easily my favorite. His shoulder armor is fantastic, and his… ornamental loincloth thing (not sure what to call that, I’m sure there’s a word somewhere)… that’s cool too. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Pridak looks kinda odd without bloo- I mean “red paint” all over his face.

4 Likes

pridak with a cape
was not something i knew i needed
good job/10

These are sick, you’ve definitely improved a lot. Big fan of Carapar’s design especially.

2 Likes

These are great, you can definitely see the improvement

1 Like

Carapar!!!

Carapar is a favorite but I also loved Kalmah. Especially the dreads you gave him. BTW, where do you find these artworks from RSF? Is it something they post on their website?

1 Like

It’s from the RSG website, in the art section

4 Likes

Fantastic job. Love them all, Carapar really stands out a lot, he looks very menacing.
Your renders always look so nice as well, fantastic job on all of these.

Really? I checked and I couldn’t find the barraki art. Just the magazine cover with Pridak

1 Like

It under the Doronai Nui section of the art tab.

4 Likes

These are definitely massive improvements over your original builds. I think my favourite is Carapar, just because of how solid he looks.

I also really like Kalmah’s head in particular.

2 Likes