Prey of Sharks to the Guardian of the Mask

Here he is one of the many guardians the Kanohi Inika made for itself. This guy is an example of what I love about the CCBS system. It was simple to make and fun to build.

The Inika in his hand.

His squid launcher.

His stubby legs.

His huge jaws!

His messy back. Yeah lets pretend that doesn’t exist.

Next to a Inika build

Roaring at the camera. Please leave constructive criticism. Who should I build next?
Should I keep naming my mocs things like “Prey of the Shark to Guardian of the Mask” or should I just call them what they are: “Gadunka revamp”?
I made a couple of updates to him

His legs are now more stubby.

NOM NOM matoran!

He has possible Zamor eyes now. Sorry about these new pics being blurry.

11 Likes

I’m certain this will make one @Bioraiders532 very happy.

It’s cool to see a Gadunka MOC and I think you did very nicely.

I think the Squid Arm is the weakest part.

4 Likes

MY GOSH ITS @BioRaiders532!!!one!!!

But yeah, this is a pretty cool MOC. If I had to give criticism, I’d say to adjust the head so it matches up with the eyes.

2 Likes

Yeah by the time I got to the arm I was tired and wanted to get this posted so I made a quick and simple arm :stuck_out_tongue: @Political_Slime Yeah I was having trouble with getting the eyes lined up and just gave up after a while.

Do you think these Zamor eyes look better?
@Payinku yep his new name is Wardunka LoL

@BioRaiders532 I would replace the feet pieces if I could but I used up all my silver/gunmetal armor

4 Likes

I’m on my mobile ATM, and I had to come here just so I don’t forget to post later.

I’ll be back my @gadunka.

4 Likes

@BioRaiders532 will freak.

2 Likes

cannot unsee

2 Likes

Back! Alright, let’s see here…

I do like most of the concepts in this redesign, however, being the ardent Gadunka pet-owner I am, One must point out that the legs, while characteristically stubby, are not that stubby. The back is alright, just switch out the feet for some gunmetal long armor. Also, while you did do a good job on the head, it just doesn’t scream “Jaws of Glory!” at me. Broaden the shoulders a bit, and that’s pretty much it.

Out of Gadunka criticism mode, HOMEGEHRD SUMBODY REVEMPED GERDERNKERRRRR.
This man is after my heart.
Unfortunately for you, mine belongs to @anon68675807.
You may try to take it from him, but you will fail. /s

3 Likes

Niiiiiccccceee

1 Like