Pridak Prime

What if Pridak was really swole?

The last of my backlog, this one was finished in spring 2020. I got inspired to use a lot of Pridak parts while going for a G1 aesthetic. As such this build has absolutely no CCBS. Friction joints don’t count in my book. I was considering giving this moc a role in a story (not as Pridak, but as a new character), but my storytelling brain has kinda dried out amidst studying. Oh well, maybe I can revitalize that eventually.

42 Likes

That’s never a question I’ve had, but you answered it perfectly.

Overall it looks really cool. I like the way you dribbled red throughout, and the legs are fantastic.

8 Likes

Oh lawd he

THICC

5 Likes

At first my mind was telling me: why is he looking up? Why doesn’t he have eye? Why are there blue 2x2 pieces under his head-oh wait those are his eyes, anyways now looking at him pretty good, the things I would have said like ‘he doesn’t really resemble the original’ doesn’t matter, because he is not supposed to be a revamp, but I do think his feet should be longer.

I think carapace would looks super cool like this

4 Likes

please we need to keep Pridak emaciated we’re already plagued by bufftakhas and thunderthighs pouks we don’t need swole barraki please have mercy

2 Likes

Ok, ok, hear me out…

What if…

Carappa the Rapper. (☞゚ヮ゚)☞

4 Likes

3 Likes

Oh lawd he THICC