Are they back?!

Testing, Testing, Testing.

Nope.

1 Like

Well, that quote didn’t notify me.

3 Likes

And so the panicking continues.

1 Like

Day 3: It feels like users are running from the TTVMB, waiting for it to be restored to its original self by running to other nations. The only users who aren’t getting slaughtered by this are the people who only come for the 2016 Topic. I don’t know how much longer I can carry on, as most of us have gone insane.

6 Likes

Excuse me?

I’ll have you know I’m perfectly sane.

6 Likes

It’s only for that topic I made.

:dog: ← Tots me.

2 Likes

Day 3.6: Our god-sent Notifications are back. Most of us should’ve died from the drought, but we pulled on. Thank you, Cast. Thank you.

6 Likes

7 Likes

They’re back?

In which case, Hallelujah!

3 Likes

I’m beginning to be notifications for very old posts that didn’t give me notifications before…

5 Likes

As for all of us…

3 Likes

I’m beginning to get notifications for very old posts that didn’t give me notifications before…

Same 'ere m8… expect it to be like that for a while.

Blame VictorianPanda and Makuta_Tarvaxx Leak Season.

4 Likes

Thank Mata Nui the notifications are back up, I don’t know how much longer I could survive on likes alone.

2 Likes

Heh. That’s like a different kind of double post.

Apologies for taking so long, we were having a ton of issues due to the huge increase in traffic we received due to the leaks.

Think of it like a traffic jam. Basically so many people signed up at once that our automatic email system get clogged. Notifications are actually linked to this system, so once it broke everything got stuck. You’ll probably start getting old notifications that previously got stuck during the interim, it’s a normal occurrence.

All notifications should be working again, but don’t be afraid to start up a new topic if you’re having more issues.

16 Likes