Problem with notifications

We are in a Message Board-wide crisis!

It’s the end of the world!

3 Likes

As we know it!

As we know it!

2 Likes

I think notification are broken for them too…

5 Likes

But I feel fiiiiiiiine.

EDIT: I seem to always have a 1 next to my notifications, even if there aren’t any new ones listed.

1 Like

Yeah, uh, no point in @ing the cast members if notifications aren’t working.

6 Likes

day three or tw- who cares

I am ded from the drought

1 Like

I under stand what you mean Meister of Swag

The likes aren’t enough… They aren’t enough!

TFM proceeds to go insane

4 Likes

11 Likes

TFM starts to nibble on his finger.

2 Likes

and panic we shall

and panic we shall

7 Likes

panic please

3 Likes

4 Likes

7 Likes

What if this is all an elaborate ploy by TTV to limit communication with other users?..Reducing the amount of posts and thus save money…

5 Likes

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/002405839/3831296340_its_a_conspiracy_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg
(Judging by all the gifs and images that we’re posting on this topic, it hasn’t been too successful)

9 Likes

#MemeTopicAnyone? :wink:

To be clear, the cast/admins are well aware of the issues (it’s not just limited to notifications, the entire site is going haywire) and are working their hardest to fix it. Thanks for your patience everyone! :smiley:

9 Likes

Indeed, some topics on the main page have only like one or two user bubbles, when clearly more than two users have joined the topic :stuck_out_tongue:

The MBs probably isn’t accustomed to so many users being on and active at once (due to leak season)…

5 Likes

Leak Season; the killer of anyone who doesn’t spend their entire life in that one topic. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Yay. Praise Legomaster, the Messenger. :smile:

3 Likes