Protector Kaita: Fire, Water, Earth (MOC)

Just like it sounds. A Kaita MOC of the three Protectors I currently possess.

Protector Kaita: Fire, Water, Earth (MOC)

Click the image for more pictures!

EDIT: I can make instructions, if one wishes for me to do so.

24 Likes

Been waiting for someone to make one of these! Looks pretty good, if you ask me!

4 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Omg I love Kaita mocs … IT’S AMAZING!!!
But seriously I love it great job!

1 Like

Looks cool for the parts you had.

1 Like

Nice job! Can’t wait to see you make a Kaita with the other three Protectors once you get them.

1 Like

@Studentscissors @Ekorak Thanks!

@Hydraxilos Thanks, though I’m unsure whether I’ll make a Kaita of the other three or not, seeing as, in order to make one of these Kaitas successful, one would need the additional back parts of either the PoF or the PoE, and I have both of those sets in this Kaita :confused:

If I were to make another Protector Kaita, it would probably be between two of the other Protectors and either the PoF or PoE. I can’t say for sure, though.

1 Like

Even by Kaita standards, these colors are not a good combo IMO. However, he looks pretty solid otherwise. I love the armor layout.

1 Like

I have to disagree here: I like the gradient effect. And the colors are mainly translucents, aside from the silver, so there is some cohesiveness.

Except for the yellow turbines. The yellow looks awful, and I wish Lego’d used a different color.

2 Likes

I’m just not a fan of the orange and purple together. To me, it kind of looks like he’s wearing clown pants or something similar. I actually don’t mind the yellow too much, but that’s probably just me.

1 Like

It looks okay build wise. The colors don’t mesh well. They clash and I guess you could say they don’t Translate well.

I’ll let myself out.

3 Likes

Oh… huh. Hadn’t noticed this topic before. Nice build, Jakob! I think the colors actually look fine; it’s not like the original Kaita had particularly cohesive colors either.

1 Like

Build is great, and the colors don’t bother me. I love the double blaster.

2 Likes