Protector Kaita Wairuha

As promised, here is another extra-limbed moc, Wairuha, Protector of Wisdom. Some of you might remember this most of all, as I entered it in an Okoto Station contest on MocPages. Anyways, on to the rest of the post.

This was definitely the better combination model than Akamai V2. More armor, more weapons, and better weapons in most cases. I didn’t even need a V2.

I originally went with the two heads idea to stand out from all the other mocs in the competition, but since I was still new on the Pages, ultimately failed. It did help me learn new ways to build larger torsos without making them look terribly Freakish.
Thanks to the extra arms, it was possible for two handed weapons to be held sideways.

None of the weapons were modified. This is mostly true for Akamai V2, but most of the weapons for him weren’t that complex to begin with.
A bit open in the side, which was necessary to allow all 8 limbs to retain sufficient articulation. This is covered when his arms aren’t in the raised position. Couldn’t really fix this, as there weren’t enough left over armor pieces.

Back view. I was able to squeeze all this stuff in without making the moc back-heavy, even with the tiny protector feet.

Close-up of the connections without armor, which are mostly small CCBS and hands.

Without his weapons.

Without the armor, so you can see more of the connections, which are pretty basic.

A view if the uncovered back. Again, basic connections that are effectively enough hidden by everything else.

Zoom-out of Wairuha.
That’s all for today. I have two more multiple limbed creations, so I’m going to alternate between them and the rest of my more normal builds for my posts. I appreciate everyone critiquing me, and staying with me even though I don’t have the ability to make new creations/improvements, as per your suggestions anytime soon. See you tomorrow!

14 Likes

I really want to try to make this. Good job!

2 Likes

Interesting design.

2 Likes

That’s a lot of limbs.

1 Like