Protector Kaita!

This one is lovely, I wish the chest cannon was that well integrated on the Korgot set.

First time I read this one, I thought it said Guardian of the Galaxy :laughing: Love this one too, those shoulder gatlings look awesome.

All of these are awesome, keep em coming!

1 Like

I like Bokoga the best.
Those skulls on its back are killer.

1 Like

This is amazing looking! I like the legs.

Well, it’s interesting.

Wow, this one is awesome!

That torso is amazing.

I really like all of these! They’re great looking! Good job! :smile:

1 Like

That mace on Koura has a really great aesthetic. I like it alot!

So sick! I think that all of the trans colours in these Protectors actually flow together well and look better then the solid colour rainbow-warrior Kaitas of G1.

2 Likes

I like the use of the Gatling gun for shoulders. The third one is my favorite

2 Likes

Slightly unrelated, but it’s funny you say that, because in Maori mythos (which BIONICLE is based on) rainbows are a symbol of godliness, same in Norse mythos. I doubt that was the intent with the Kaita, but it is kinda cool to think of the Kaita as godly in some way due to their massive power and what they represent.

1 Like

these are awesome !!

These are very cool!

I like the third one the best.

A lot of praise for Pahoro O.o

Is it bad he’s actually my least favourite of the four?

1 Like

It’s called “Artist’s Dilemma.” Where the things you like the least are the most liked by others.

My favorite is Pahoro, but all of them look awesome.

My personal favorite is Bokoga, with Rupaku being second favorite. My third favorite is probly Koura, with Pahoro being my least favorite (though he’s still really cool). I mostly grade how much I like something off of unique silhouettes.

1 Like