Protector of Okoto

I hope everyone is having a good day today.
The time has finally come for the creation that took me the most time.
It went through many iterations, until I finally used enough pieces. Like my previous posts, these creations have been posted on MocPages. Due to the no humor rule on the Boards, I can only show you half of the pictures of this build. That being said, this topic might still get locked down.
In my defense, I did NOT intentionally choose this color scheme. This is the best color scheme and build I thought up three years ago. I would like to think the reason for this build is obvious, but because one of my creations seems forever locked away, it was NOT to be a joke. Like my protector kaita, this is just a hypothetical combination build (needing a revamp).

This is… the Protector of Okoto! This moc is one of my taller mocs, even if it may not seem to be terribly tall. As per any obligatory combo moc including the element of fire, the fire mask is the combination’s main mask.

Side view. It actually has the same side torso length as the Protector Wairuha had, but is better covered up, and has two more arms. Calling him the Freak of Okoto isn’t out of the question.

Since I didn’t want to give him 10 arms, I added two more blasters to consolidate them and cancel out the need for a chest blaster. This also means he only needs 8 arms, ten limbs in total. This build’s weight is pushing the limit of ball joint friction. Good thing I had a basic understanding of torque at the time.

A look at the back. This juts out the most of any of my moc, but the foot design helps with weight distribution, which you will see soon.

Close-up of the back uncovered. Just a few hyperextended limb joint things with heads attached.

The feet. Not too much to say.

Without weapons. Kinda like if spiderman had eight arms, and then took a journey through a CCBS paint kaleidoscope.

Without the armor.

Here is his back wing things unfurled. They weren’t meant to be wings, but to cover up the back & allow extra connection points not given by the five protector torsos, as well as hold the other five masks.

A close-up of the unfurled back. Nothing fancy, once again.

That’s all for this post. There were enough pieces to make another little figure. Since some people don’t know how to judge a moc’s build intentions without immediately locking it away, you will have to go to MocPages yourself to see this figure and/or comment on it.
My next post will be my prehistoric and no longer self-moc. Again, I appreciate you all liking and commenting on my mocs. Going through this stuff always makes me cringe a little, but I’m glad to know that it’s mostly because I’m a terrible self-judger. I will see you all tomorrow, around the same time. Have a great weekend!

17 Likes

i have been trained in the arts by count dooku!

4 Likes

I will deal with this Jedi slime, myself!

3 Likes

General kenobi, You are a bold one!

3 Likes

Time to abandon ship.

2 Likes

without the armor it kind of reminds me of this:

it cant just be me though, right?

1 Like

i think i just got the quote wrong