Protector of stone and jungle combination MOC : okoto Vanguard

Just a custom combination model of the only two protectors I got :smiley: , quite a interesting build I would say , a lot of posability , den again , they are made of the most posable protectors .

Backstory : okoto vanguards are hard to come by , that is because if a protector wants to become a vanguard , they must go through a ritual which imbues them with two elements , and most of them do not survive the ritual , they say only the wisest protectors , has the ability to control two elements at once without going insane.
This is akroma , do not judge her by her musculine look , she is the first protector to ever become an okoto vanguard , her whereabouts are currently unknown , but legend has it she has power equal to a toa , and will aid the toa masters one day .

Had a lot of fun building this MOC , I would say everyone should try to make protector combo models , it’s fun

21 Likes

Well…

Well…

Hmmm…

Interesting…

I Like the way the feet look from the front, however they seem rather from the side, and a little too bulky for the legs. The Jungle mask as a gauntlet looks good, however I’m not sold on the quadruple-jointed arms. The hands on the back are a bit meh, but I like the way that it gives somewhere for the protector’s weapons to be stored/used. Looks nice overall, a nice way to bulk up a protector. The colour scheme also works fairly decently, although my eyes are getting sore from all the trans pieces!

I’d rate a 6/10. Good work!

2 Likes

I’m not really a fan of the legs—they just look a bit thin to me. The rest of the MOC looks pretty well balanced, though. I love those feet, by the way. Great job!

1 Like

I can’t really give one of my regular reviews(I don’t like doing Combo Models), So I’ll just say that It’s a bit busy. :confused:

1 Like

Haha it’s hard to keep a consistent colour scheme with combo models , given the parts

2 Likes

Like the way you used Vizuna’s head as a gauntlet! The way the weapon is stored looks a little strange, though I like that its storage nonetheless. The torso looks fairly solid and imposing and the color scheme works for the most part. My one issue is that the limbs look a little strange.

1 Like

This MOC is really cluttered. But somehow it works, it works really well

2 Likes

This is done really well.

1 Like

Very well done. Good good good.

1 Like