Protector prpldragon

Completed this only a few weeks ago when i finally got terak.

Prpl uniter mode

Dragon mode. Using the onua mask as a pendant of sorts.

Prpl and dragon

Behold the pharah inspired prpldragon mode.

Gravity orb wings

Comparing with a generic protector

I used Xeros’s art as a refrence. Prpldragon armed with a silver stylus Because i dont remember where my gold ones are :sweat_smile:

21 Likes

That looks realky nice, the trans-blue is a little bit off, but everything else is really good

2 Likes

Thanks!

Looks pretty swell. Although some of the camera shots make it hard to see what is going on, for me at least.

1 Like

Both builds could be a bit cleaner, and if the creature is intended to have a jaw there check out my terror bird topic to see another method of giving them a Lower jaw you may like.

But I like it nonetheless.

1 Like

aaayyyy looks snazzy~ (☞゚ヮ゚)☞

5 Likes

@Kopeke_Nuva thanks, its probably just my camera my bad.

@AwesomeJoel27 thanks! I’ll go try it out.

@prpldragon thanks! (╭☞´ิ∀´ิ)╭☞

1 Like

Please tell me what mask is the one you use for the generic protector!

It would definitely benefit from being constructed in a larger scale, but it’s nice as it is. @Toa_Vladin its not an official piece; it kinda looks like modeling clay

1 Like

Do you buy it from a store like shapeways?

Oh.
Ooooh.

I get it now.

That’s actually kinda clever.

I’d get rid of the old purple Nuva hands; they clash with the new purple. And why are the feet on tip-toe?

~W12~

1 Like

@Toa_Vladin i made the mask myself, actually with oven bake clay.

@Rockho i may update it to a bigger scale someday, but for now its going to be protector prpldragon.

@21sselliW yeah! Got that wordplay! I put her on tiptoe because i felt she would have looked like bigfoot if i kept her feet flat. Also since prpl mentions about how tall she is i thought why not.

3 Likes