Protodermis Entity 2016

The main difference between the last and the current version is the altered leg, and I like it a lot, managed to find a decent use for the HF foot design. Other then that I covered up the sticking out pins/axles, and yes I should switch out the blue pins for blacks, also sorry for some of the pictures might have a bit of a wonky focus, I’ll fix that soon.

Detail shots:

29 Likes

Wow. You made an extremely dull color scheme of just gray and made it look good! How!? It’s probably the chrome Hau. But there is one SINGLUAR problem I have with the MOC. I think it’s too skinny in some parts. Other than that, GREAT!

It has chrome Hau…automatically making it one of the best MOCs of this week.

2 Likes

Interesting build, but it’s VERY disporportional. That’s probably on purpose though, so, good moc.

The waist is very skinny, but that chrome hau and build…I would still give it a 10/10.

Shiny…

Yes the proportions are on purpose weird, as this is a liquid based entity that can ■■■■■ its body as he wishes, plus if you recall from the book, Maze of Shadows, most of the time he was just pool of liquid without any actual shape, not to mention he was underground with nearly nobody in sight, the Toa Metru were among the very few that actually came around him. And let’s not forget that the book doesn’t give an actual description of the creature. As for the Hau, I chose the chrome one because (aside from having 4) I was thinking he’d use the protodermis as a reflective surface so the last thing his victims would see is their own horrified expression.

I always pictured him/her/it to have the chrome Hau… 11/10

Way too bland IMO. The build is nice, but the color scheme makes him incredibly meh.

I always imagined it with a Avohkii for some reason, but I like the chrome hau here. Good job.

Other than the blue pins looking really out of place, this MOC is very nice.

The guy is literally a silver liquid, can’t really put in other colors, but I get your point.

This is pretty a solid moc.
So I guess you failed.
Cause protodermis is often a liquid.
Please don’t hurt me.

1 Like

You’re lucky I’m too sleepy and about to end my ■■■■■ to be mad at you :stuck_out_tongue: