Prpl's MOC Topic

Could you do something with ikir? he’s my favorite creature

1 Like

wow, Uxar really stands out, quite an interesting build
Akida is also kind of interesting, but not as much

Seeing as you have little ccbs experience, its interesting that you are able to make such solid looking figures
I assume you got a bit of help :stuck_out_tongue:
the trans orange on akida is kinda out of place, other then that, nothing much bothersome to me
I would say they both have very ugly backs, but with a low parts budget, that is understandable
I am kinda mixed on the way you made Uxars lower arms
I mean the whole idea of wings is cool n all, but it bulks up the arms a bit too much imo
Also minor nitpick, but the bohrok eyes on uxars feet should be put on the other side plox

but yeah, all in all, very nice MOC’s
I look forward to seeing what you do in the future

hope my critique helped a tad

2 Likes

Akida looks about busy, and Uxar doesn’t look incectoid enough, but besides that they’re great.

toa Uxar reminds me of Hawlucha.

2 Likes

Toa Uxar looks very cool, and his color scheme is consistent. I appreciate the use of the new pieces, as they work very well together.
Akida seems a little messy on first glance, but I appreciate the blue and orange color scheme, which the silver/grey/gunmetal works well with. (Though I would try my best to stick to grey/silver or grey/gunmetal, as too many shades of one color can be distracting. =P)

Overall, these are pretty great! 8/10 would look at again.

Oh Mata Nui, these are awesome!:smiley:

1 Like

Better than the official sets.

Not the biggest fan of Akida’s Toa form, should have kept a tail and the feet fins look odd.

Uxar looks amazing though, probably one of the best combinations that I’ve seen. You could probably just replace the head and have it as a flight-mode Lewa or something.

These renditions of the creatures look fantastic!

I see no flaws in Uxar, though I feel Akida has a bit of a clashing colour scheme, what with those two different shades of orange.

That aside, you did a bang-up job, Prpl :slight_smile:

These are fairly well-made, Prpl! I’ll say they fit a nice “cluttered” aesthetic, and Uxar definitely pulls the crystalline wings off well! Keep being great, Prp!

Uxar makes me think of a green Man-Bat.

2 Likes

Umm… yeah I’m just going to walk away now speechless goodday.

Uxar is my favorite.

I love the wings on Uxar (though, honestly, I think they look better folded, and also I like the detail on Akida.

So in addition to being a great artist you’re also a great moccist?

I cannot comprehend this

4 Likes

Well I dunno, unlike her art I can find plenty to criticize about this…

I ought to do just that, but I’ve been procrastinating.

1 Like

Awesome! I can’t wait to see the rest of the toa creatures.

I loved these MOCs. Will we get any in the future, @prpldragon?

First I find out Prpl is a better Artist than me (isn’t hard) but now I find out she is a better MOCer?

That.
Is.
It.
I.
Am.
Out.
Of.
Here.

/s

###Updated the main post with my Self-Moc!
(more pictures are linked there)

28 Likes

@prpldragon Whoa, you have a skrall armor codpiece too :laughing:

Looks good BTW!

Look on the main post :slight_smile:

Edited for Double Post - Waj

4 Likes