Prpl's MOC Topic

I don’t MOC often but here’s my topic for the off chance that I do.
“Full view” type pictures will be posted here.
Feel free to critique, but keep in mind that I don’t have a lot of CCBS experience and limited piece so o.o

Anyway here’s some stuff.

##Toa Akida

I was experimenting with custom torsos and accidentally made a Toa version of Akida. If I’d known it’d end up like this, I probably would’ve made her more thinner/sleeker like a fish….or something.

Weapon closeup:

##Toa Uxar

After making Akida, I was motivated to keep mocing and since I had a decent amount of green, I went with Toa-fying Uxar.

##Prpl (Self-MOC)

So I finally made a decent self-moc. Even though it uses Razar’s constraction head, I picture it more dragon-like (for obvious reasons).
I don’t really have backstory for her lol. Maybe she’s a Rahi hunter? Yeah that works.
Full Gallery here.

lol dont you dare mention the red pins. they match the eyes ok

The “wings” act more like elbow-blades than actual wings, and they’re also detachable.

88 Likes

they all look pretty interesting and unique the only thing I don’t like is that someone has 2016 sets and I don’t :sleepy:

5 Likes

Uxar is definitely the standout here. I really like the way you made the wings on the forearms. I’d love an in depth look with how you did that.

2 Likes

I really like Uxar, especially the wings.

~W12~

4 Likes

Question.
Is there anything you’re not good at?

Sincerely
A very impressed Mayple leaf

5 Likes

Very clever, and pretty well executed!

2 Likes

Akida’s weapon is cool

but Uxar, oh my goodness I really like him, the wings and legs are nice

2 Likes

they’re as great as anything else you make

3 Likes

I think akida is the best in my opinion

2 Likes

Well would you look at that. Not only is Prpldragon good at art, she’s also pretty good at Moccing!

4 Likes

Fantastic. I love both more than I should. Toa-Creatures for the win!

If I could make a suggestion what if you made the Uniters tiny and able unite with the Creature Toa :laughing:

4 Likes

I think Prpl may just be a Renaissance woman.

4 Likes

Akida is lookin’ good.

1 Like

You gonna do anything with Ketar?

2 Likes

Oh my god Uxar looks amazing.

2 Likes

Nice! These have their own personality to them, and each piece adds to it! Now where do I get the sets besides B&N? :stuck_out_tongue:

I also like the watermark! : D

2 Likes

These are fantastic! I particularly like Uxar and the way you incorporated his wings.

1 Like

Take all of my money :stuck_out_tongue:
I bet Var raged when you told him you got all the sets, then proceeded to take them all apart :3

1 Like

whistling

if i had the pieces i’d totally do that XD

maybe i’ll make him next :stuck_out_tongue:

target and toys r us supposedly have the sets

*insert vessel plug here *

7 Likes

@prpldragon will you do your Self MOC one day?

The Lego Store will have them now aswell

2 Likes