Prpl's Super Ultimate AMA Extravaganza!

prpl

how do you limb

also how do you shade

tnx

6 Likes

Do you like Daredevil?

1 Like
  1. On average, how long do you spend drawing each day?

2. What was it like when TTV reacted to your MLP drawing of them live on the podcast?

2 Likes

What’s your favourite Star Wars movie?

What is your favorite film overall?

How’d you get into LEGO/BIONICLE?

How’d you discover TTV?

1 Like
  1. Like Cast member? I guess tamuka. I don’t dislike him, per se, but I can survive easily without talking to him.
  2. The Lego Movie.

Depends, overall I’d say Ninjago. I’ve been part of that fandom since 2012 and used to be one of the most popular members of it. Nowadays not so much.
If you were to ask me when I was 4, I would’ve said Bionicle (thought Ninjago didn’t exist at the time, so it’s not like there would’ve been the option :P)

:sunglasses: IS THE STUPIDEST EMOJI I’M SO DISAPPOINTED WITH IT. IT DOESN’T CONVEY MY PERSONALITY NEARLY AS WELL AS THE OLD VERSION

Answer #1: Yeah I have roughly 70% of them I’d say.
Answer #2: Nah
Answer #3: Made JtO for sure.
Answer #4: I really hope it’s not super cheesy and cliche. I wouldn’t mind if it doesn’t relate to the TV show, or even reboots the entire canon, so long as the story is interesting.

u kno it SEE THAT’S WHAT IT SHOULD LOOK LIKE

joints, cyniders, and poor spelling apparently
i use the shade layer, sometimes multiple or overlay depending on how i want it to look

Yup!

1. I used to spend at least 4 hours drawing, but nowadays I can barely draw for 1. :confused:
  2. THAT’S ONE OF MY FAVORITE MOMENTS EVER OMG. I was so happy and laughed like the whole time.

The Force Awakens

1. I saw the Bohrok at Toys R Us when I was like 4 and immediately was like “yo i want those”
  2. I saw a breaking news video on Tumblr and decided to check out the channel, then binged all of the Chima coverages and MNOG playthroughs and was like “yeah ok i guess they’re cool”
12 Likes

Are you QPU aligned?

Is paint.net a good system?

How busy are you?

#SHOTS FIRED

okay thank

okay thank

8 Likes

Can I become a TTV cast member as well if I use enough spit n’ elbow grease?
If so, how?

(My hopes and dreams are riding on this question right now, Prpl. Don’t. Mess it. Up.)

Sorry for all these… uh… 3 questions, but how did you get the sunglasses emoji that you just posted?

Regarding your art: were you self-taught, and if so, did you have difficulty with it at all?

1 Like

How long do you usually spend on a piece?

2 Likes

Hover over the emoji, then type what it says.

2 Likes

It’s… not working for that one, but it works for others.

2 Likes

Oh. That would be because prpl made her own unofficial emoji.

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/4/e/4e74010fdf6dd7c83145d917703aa34e90495279.png
It’s a very tiny image.

2 Likes

Ohhhhh… Thank you. Then nvm!

1. I don’t know what that means.
  2. I’ve never used it but if it works for you then go for it.
  3. Varies, but I usually have a ton of free time.

Lol idk. It’s not my decision whether or not to hire someone and the only reason I’m here was because I was in the right place at the right time.
Working here is overrated anyways so you’re not missing out. :stuck_out_tongue: EW THAT ONE’S GROSS TOO

No need to apologize, I love getting questions! And yeah, like Slime said it’s just one I drew really quickly. Feel free to use it if you want.

Yes and usually. The most frustrating thing is not instantly mastering everything I attempt. >:U

Depends on the piece. If it’s a quick doodle, then 2-10 minutes. Paintings can take anywhere from 3-8 hours depending on the complexity.

7 Likes

Who’s your favorite toa?

1 Like

Do you plan to make a self-moc?