Pumpkin the Fan of Halloween

Pumpkin is a big fan of Halloween, for reasons the author couldn’t think of, so it is just unexplained.
The only time she gets out of her house is during October to buy new decorations and spooky movies for Halloween. After she found out that Halloween more or less originates from the Celts, she decided to live in Ireland, where she ended up befriending a few nice bugs shortly before a certain war broke out. During it she and her bug friends stayed at her home just watching horror movies.

While she during her time alone during 2012 watched most Halloween related movies released that year, she couldn’t stand watching even half of Vampire Dog even though her siblings said was the best movie of that year, though she didn’t get that they were being ironic.

I had to make something related to Halloween, even though Idrc about it.
And yeah she looks better irl than in these photos

10 Likes

perfect

2 Likes

Looks neat but there might be one too many colors? Maybe?
Either way nice job.

2 Likes

She is supposed to only be teal, Takadox blue, silver and black, but the shin piece only exists in gunmetal, maybe I will swap it for a different piece tomorrow.

But thank you.

Thank you very much.

1 Like

Did spending a year doing nothing but watch horror movies affect her perception of the war?

1 Like

Yeah I think you should get rid of either the gunmetal or the silver.

1 Like

Well, due to her just sitting home and the war lasting only a few weeks, she didn’t witness most of it. And well most of it didn’t take place in Ireland.
She mostly heard about it from her bug friends’ family members calling to check in on them and her own siblings. If not for them she wouldn’t even have known of the war, as the last time she left her home was October 2021 when moving to Ireland.

I might even be able to get rid of the silver, if I get some time to do some custom wings, but most likely the silver will have to sty, cause of the wings.

1 Like

Good thing the IRA wasn’t involved.

1 Like

kinda thic
i like it!

1 Like

Thank you