》Q’dela

Q’dela is a powerful hunter, who has recently taken a job from his militaristic government to hunt more than just beasts. :eyes:

36 Likes

I like the head design!

4 Likes

Wow, this is great! The complexity of the torso and leg builds is quite impressive.

4 Likes

Maybe it’s just me, but the proportions of the lower legs to the comparatively bulky torso seems kinda off to me. And this definitely might be just me, but the hips seem vaguely sexualized to me as well. Possibly accentuated by the really skinny calf and foot. The build is really intricate though, and it gives off a lot of character.

2 Likes

The head design is fantastic and I really like the color scheme. I’m not exactly sold on the Nuva legs on the back shoulders (they protrude too much for my liking) or the lower legs of the build itself (a little too thin). I will say that I first thought it might be female, as the proportions are vaguely reminiscent of some of your female MOCs. Nice work overall, though!

2 Likes

Very nice.

2 Likes

I suffer from chronic female proportionitis. But yeah those critiques are fair, I wasn’t super happy with the legs but just wanted to get the moc out. Glad you enjoyed :+1:

2 Likes

Look on the bright side, there are worse things than being really good at building female MOCs. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’m not going to complain about a dude having a flamboyant side.
It oozes style.

2 Likes

The first image (and thus the thumbnail) really doesn’t do the figure justice. I absolutely love that head.

3 Likes