Qadoentra updated

Woohoo! Finished her (hopefully) so I’ve updated her shoulder connections, added plates on her knees to help hide the triple joint and I’ve moved her hair a bit (Yo @Sammythekat did I do it right?)

11 Likes

Add more orange in the lower leg/shin area, looks great. The weird gunmetal armor on the shoulder sticks out though. I like the torso great work.

impressive

An improvement from the previous version, the front add-on works well-
The back leg seems to lack coverage and the hands are lengthy.

2 Likes

Awesome! Lets see, the back leg… hmmm. I actually night have an kdea for that and am working on it, right now i hust have some pieces to cover up parts of it, tires, the grey… 3 hole pole things… yeah i dont know names well. As for the hands… well i just like em, to me they match the build and allkw for good weapon holding.
@Sealman133 I’ll try with the orange, just gotta see if i have any that’ll work, as for the gunmetal, I just really, relly wanted to incorparte that with her build so I did.

Do gunmetal is great, and I like the color if your can do spread some orange in the legs so it is spread out well.

Sure, I’ll try and find some orange pieces I can stick on them.

The hair could use some work.

Eh, might have some ideas but haven’t really got around to 'em yet.

I like the asymmetry of the arms, and the use of Fenrakk legs as a sort of triple ponytail is pretty unique. Overall I like her!

Thanks! She was mainly inspired after I bought a bag of random parts from a VV (ValueVillage) and noticed a couple of non-bionicle prices that I couldn’t help but try and stick onto a bionicle! And then somehow from that emerged Qadoentra! (You shoulda seen what her right leg was originally going to be made from.)
As for the hair, thanks quite a bit! I was aiming for a pinkish look, actually took me a couple try’s to get it to connect properly and allow for her head to move!