"Quality" Fanart!

Hey there! Welcome to the quality fanart topic, a topic solely for internet heresy and other cringeworthy ordeals. Post whatever you made where you think it’s funny, however please do follow our rules:

1. NO spam. Believe it or not, there’s actual quality standards to be had here. Please to try not to batch up fanart in a measly few minutes by copy-pasting images onto more images. The point of this topic is to be comedic in nature, and to do so you do have to spend some quality time making up some stuff. I don’t want the mods to delete posts here very often. It’s tiring work and I don’t much care for it.

2. This is meant for comedy. If you have things that don’t pertain to anything entertaining or insightful but is instead of high quality, consider posting it in your own topic. This includes legitimate drawings, or serious things pertaining to any OCs you may have. Remember, “QUALITY.”

3. Only conversations about fanart. You can poke some fun at fanart and talk about them but actually being serious and talking about other things that don’t fit with anything in the topic is not allowed. This is also for the mod’s benefit.

4. No crude-ness. While this does sound a bit hypocritical please consider that fanart that serves nothing towards discussion or is downright useless will NOT be allowed. For example, a simple MS paint stickfigure with a community member’s face on it saying something is not allowed. Be creative, don’t whip up something that serves nothing.

Umarak and Uxar Can Crack Tahu’s Neck

Kopaka’s Order (I suggest opening this in a new tab)

Terak: Sucker of Earth

Maskception

The Golden Theft

Tahu, Uniter of Gold

Gali, Black Pin Extraordinaire

Umarak the Scrub Hunter

Go ahead! Post your “marvelous” fanart!

58 Likes

What am is how?
I don’t know, but I like it.

6 Likes

The Memeage just destroyed my Left Lung.

/s

These are pretty funny. Have a Rice Cracker. :rice_cracker:

7 Likes

Dumps all of Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney into this topic.

11 Likes

These are really funny!

1 Like

You get like, I dunno, three? Turtles :turtle: :turtle: :turtle:

2 Likes

these look hilarious :smiley:
10/10

1 Like

insert bohrok obama picture here

2 Likes

Git Gregkt!
SEIZURE WARNING!!!

Oh what great stuff I can do in 10 minutes…

18 Likes

That is possibly the most amazing Gif I’ve ever seen…

6 Likes

still a better story than hero factory

4 Likes

I love the three I asked for on the 2016 topic (I wonder why? :wink:)

All are excellent though!

3 Likes

I love the one where Tahu takes the golden block from Kopaka, that one made me laugh.

4 Likes

Swag, you’re amazing.

1 Like

Based off of the ‘Month of Ice’ picture:

27 Likes

wonderful.

2 Likes

Quality Fanart?

The to a reacting to these memes
With Tahu holding them

2 Likes

No Bohrok Obama, but there will be “Bahrag Obama”. I 20% regret this and 80% don’t

26 Likes

O_O

So true, LOL XD Tahu has even more gold than Rocka did, and gold was supposed to be Rocka’s primary color.

Also, ONUA HAS THE LEVER

FINALLY! THANK YOU LEGO!

I didn’t even notice when i was looking at the pictures. XD i double-checked and she does have black pins.

Don’t forget about Mitt Rahkshi! :stuck_out_tongue:

Onua: “Nope! I’m gonna start AND finish this snowball fight!”

17 Likes

sorry its not bionicle
gotsaaa gooooo fest

5 Likes