"Quality" Fanart!

Poy-fect. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Here’s an oldie I made back when the first images of the winter wave were released:

Imgur

15 Likes

I don’t know what to say to that

I just realized I haven’t actually posted anything on this topic aside from the Chronicler’s Company as Dairangers…somebody tell me to do something so that I have something to draw…tomorrow, my laptop’s about dead now.

Uhh uhh how about another group but only with people that are not in another group?
Called the groupless

Ketar joins Beaten-Up-People Anonymous.

Now let’s see who can name them all

What do you mean? @SwagMeister lol your suggestion was funny, but already did the drawing for @Booster_Gold

Scratch that then.
As many characters you can fit in a single image beating up Ketar

pls do
pls

2 Likes

Oh no I didn’t mean you, I understood what you meant, I just didn’t understand what @Winterstorm345 wants

See Who can name all the masks you drew

@SwagMeister sigh…I actually like Ketar so this will be roguh for me, but I might just might do it tomorrow. And winter, what would the point of that be if I may ask, just lulz? And nah, drawing all the groupless people is impossible, either everyone belongs to one or there are tons whod don’t belong to anything.

1 Like

challenge accepted. Hau, Akaku, Kaukau (I don’t think I spelled that right) Kakama, Pakari, Miru (totally dumb mask, BTW) and-uh-crap, I don’t know the rest of the mask names, but I know the sets they’re from: Turaga Dume, Toa Nokama, Toa Nuju, Toa Matau, And toa Onewa.

1 Like

WRONG It’s actually a discount Huna from Toa Vakama (the one you thought dume) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

But for giving it a shot you win…a car
Like a legit car. Congrats

Idk you can have it emm tomorrow, this is not a scam. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

13 Likes

this is a semi inside joke

11 Likes

Man, those were the good old days.

1 Like

@SwagMeister Another request: Greg Farshtey banning Macku from going out with Hewkii.

I’m not sure if the world deserves such cringe

2 Likes

https://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/swaggy-nui-comics-on-break-kiddos/12552/28
It counts

3 Likes

Arguably best thing I’ve made during the week
@Chronicler :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: hope you like it

17 Likes