Questionable Bionicle/Lego pieces

Blue. Pins. .

1 Like

I can’t really think of a situation when I would need to use this.

Not only does it look odd, but the name and element number (left) are also strange…

9 Likes

… is that a pin in the middle of an plus rod?

4 Likes

Uselessness at its finest.

Are you kidding?

I can think of at least two ways I could use that, and that’s only off the top of my head.

2 Likes

It’s quite a useful part in motorized sets. The reason you’d use those over a regular 4m axle would be to prevent the axle from sliding out of something. It makes a better bearing than a standard axle. Plus you don’t need a bushing to add space because it’s already molded in.

5 Likes

These giant abominations. I have 2, and I know they’re from “Hey-Guys-Lets-Make-a-Constraction-Hockey-Theme-with-Water-Bottle-Canisters” theme, but seriously. What else are we gonna use these for???

12 Likes

feet? torsos?

1 Like

I once used those on this huge Makuta MOC that I made. :unamused:

4 Likes

Can I see a picture? I’m Interested now! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@Shadowgear6335 used them on his Sovereign MOC as feet.

2 Likes

The new neck connector for the SW constraction sets. Not awful, but definitely questionable as to why they restricted side to side movement.

3 Likes

I got a green one of these in one of those giant tubs of BIONICLE/Technic pieces one time. Good to now what it is.

2 Likes

http://thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mWNSb2tpKUIjgzUrooFNeew.jpg

@Takua you’ve got some ‘splainin’ to do, Ouja.

6 Likes

All of these are abominations.

6 Likes

I actually did manage to use one of those as the centerpiece of a massive moc from a long time back, but said moc has been disassembled for years now. So yeah, this thing is pretty useless.

3 Likes

The only thing I used it for was the set it belonged to.

3 Likes

I find that lime green sockets are questionable.

5 Likes

Gotta disagree, the nuva and inika masks have a cool organic look to them and are actually quite reusable.

2 Likes

Have you tried to use those as anything other than masks?

2 Likes