Quicksilver's true power

A theorist link.

I’m not gonna watch that, because the whole notion doesn’t make sense. Plus Deadpool is entirely owned by Fox.

1 Like

just because he isn’t running doesn’t mean he stopped moving completely. like, he’s still breathing, his heart is beating,etc. he can probably do all these things at high speed instead of just running

2 Likes

Worth noting, you can’t simply run fast without doing everything else fast.

While quickly running you have to quickly breath, quickly think, quickly pump blood through your body, etc

The argument has already been made so I’ll leave it at that.

4 Likes

I mean not really. We see Quicksilver in Age of Ultron and he pretty much is the same person with the same powers. Would be a little weird if there where two different Quicksilvers from two different universes that basically are the same except for one is younger than the other. Maybe the MCU universe is the future of X-men? Where else would the people with all the powers come from (other than the ones like Hulk who already have background stories).

It’s literally Marvel canon that they’re different versions of Quicksilver from different universes. The X-Men movies are not in the same world as the MCU.

1 Like

So basically Quicksilver is Kapura

2 Likes