R.O.A. Plus

The R.O.A. Plus is a more advanced version of previous R.O.A. Suit models. Designed and built by Teniri after much feedback and a personal realization that the earlier R.O.A. Suit just wasn’t good enough, this model stands significantly taller and is much more stable than before. Sporting a silver and yellow color scheme, this new and improved R.O.A. Suit is ready for combat.

Height comparison with the standard R.O.A. unit:

Some pictures of Teniri riding her creation (as to clear up any confusion the last thread caused :relieved: )

And just a pic of Teniri in case anyone is curious as to what she looks like on her own:

89 Likes

DANG.

That is a much needed improvement. The thin, refined look fits this so darn well it’s almost as if it was a set. The back of the legs may be the only thing I don’t like about it, as a builder the different colours of the silver and the nuva shoulder silver clash heavily.

And Teniri is very good, as well. Not too much to sayy on that one other than the overall appearance is superb.

Nicely done!

4 Likes

Better than the original. Well done

1 Like

Very obviously an upgrade, but still maintains the look of the original.

I like the colors on the original a lot more, but the color distribution is much better on this version.

1 Like

Well that’s just awesome.

1 Like

I am lost for words.

No I’m not, it’s glorious.

1 Like

Holy gadunka! This is such a great improvement. Every this about this is great and the rider is EXTREMELY good. Great work keep it up

1 Like

Really phenomenal job. Love how it looks.

1 Like

It’s spindly, however the legs just don’t match and end up messing up the flow of this MOC. Some design prove to be nice though, the feet have a cool build. 8/10

1 Like

A major improvement. I’m particularly fond of the added color distribution in areas like the arms, giving the unit more of a presence.

1 Like

why does it remind me of Keith Thompson art?

1 Like

I love the legs!

1 Like

I. I have no words to describe how awesome this MOC is.
#Seriously.

It’s just gosh darn amazing. Tenri is pretty nice too, but the Mech is seriously amazing.

That’s all I have to say for this MOC.

1 Like

Teniri is simply amazing. Looks like my Self Moc but better.

1 Like

A fantastic Moc and a great improvement over the original, the only complaint I have is that i wish there was a way for the Teniri to directly control the Suit. I’m not saying you should build like a giant station for her it stand on, but more like two small controllers she holds on to that plug into the back of the Suit or something.

But other than that, this Moc is prefect.

1 Like

Maybe even just a pair of handle not connected to the main suit. Like remote controls.

1 Like

Great improvement.

1 Like

That was actually the original idea I had but opted not to go with it due to the possibility of them looking too bulky.

I think that even just a pair of Barakki eyes in each hand would work without looking too bulky.

Looks so weird but cool