RaggedClaws' MOC topic

I like the use of the foot-guards as knee caps. I’m just not a fan of the black Technic egg-shaped pieces.

3 Likes

[quote=“legomaster1378, post:183, topic:2729”]
the black Technic egg-shaped pieces.
[/quote]they would work if they were rotated 180.

1 Like

The mask doesn’t really work for a female MOC IMO, but overall a nice little MOC

1 Like

If any of you have seen my Moc on the forums, you should be glad you didn’t see his previous version! Out of all my Keravnos variations that one was named Flat Keravnos!

Not sure how this is relevant, but okay. :smiley:

Because someone was talking about how the Matoran were flat.

Words cannot describe how much I love this MOC. Fantastic work, as always :smiley:

1 Like

Introducing…

OMEGA MESONAK

(Or Egg and Napkins)

This was my first shot at a titan sized MOC and I definitely have some things to work on.

But other parts I’m really happy with. Also he’s massive and that’s a big plus :smiley:

This was also going to be an original character, but it was so similar to @Mesonak’s selfMOC, that I just decided it would be an Omega version of that instead.

Hope you like him!

16 Likes

6/10

A little too mismatched. The legs are rather thin compared to the feet, he could probably use slightly longer arms. Dat hammer though…

I should’ve mentioned before, but the feet are actually boots. Those aren’t his biological feet… But still, I guess I should’ve at least done something to the thighs. Also, if the arms were any longer, they’d be a bit ridiculous.

That’s why I said slightly, at least to get them to his lower thigh. I dunno, to me they look a bit stubby as of now, but hey, I’m a weird guy when it comes to arms proportions, so it’d be better to wait and get a second opinion.

1 Like

This is brilliant! @Mesonak needs to see this.

eggs and napkins eggs and napkins eggs and napkins

3 Likes

OH MY GOD

oh my god

ITS SO BEAUTIFUL

3 Likes

Mesonak has almost reached Nirvana, but only one thing stands in his way…

#…ALPHA ELJAY!

5 Likes

@RaggedClaws You should totally make this a thing now, and have them fight.

2 Likes

And have Hahli/Takua in the middle of it.

1 Like

Boy it’s been a while… I guess I just kinda ran out of steam a bit. I’m also (ironically) building up to taking apart my hero factory sets. Honestly, I’m really really bored with all the old bionicle parts and I just wanna make some ccbs stuff…

With that said… Bionicle mocs

The brutal death of The Vulture triggered a reaction in the skies, causing one reaction in a random bionicle from anywhere in the universe. The bionicle triggered by this was a Hordika. She became obsessed with The Vulture and wanted to avenge his death. She made a chest plate resembling The Vultures armour. It then became the emblem of the Vulture Creed. This creed believed in the ultimate protection of Matoran and would set out to kill any bionicle that had harmed/killed any Matoran or Matoran protector. Their ultimate goal is to assassinate Gamma Team. The ones who essentially started their creed.

This now brings us to the images. These are two soldiers in the creed. I will make a separate post for them, but as you can see, they both wear the emblem of the Vulture on their clothing and on their chest. Highly skilled in weaponry and each carry (or have built in) a Climbing Talon. As the name suggests it helps free running and scaling high buildings. It is also built for stabbing eyes.

Now, as you can probably see, I’ve been playing a lot of assassin’s creed lately. I’ve also been wanting to experiment with fabric + Bionicle, so this was a perfect opportunity to make something i’m really into at the moment and play around with Bionicle robes. I’m fairly happy with the result and I don’t care for the simple build I gave these two. I will say though, the body is actually custom built. It’s just the arms that are inika build. Hope you like ‘em!

13 Likes

I LOVE THE HECK OUT OF ALL OF THESE…I wish I had Gen 1 Bionicle parts.

1 Like

Zajat, has served the Vulture for 26 years, trained in free running and spear type weaponary.

Zajat is not a loud mouth, neither is he silent. He is a very honest Bionicle and does what he feels is right. As mentioned he has served the Vulture for 26 years and in that time has trained to be master assassin. In that time he has killed over 300 criminals in the galaxy.

Although the pictures don’t show it well, on one of his first missions, he made a mistake and was shot in his left eye. He was carried back to a Vulture refuge point where a silver eyepatch was put in place. This did mean he had to learn to see with one eye and has stunted his depth perception. But with time he got use to it and has to trust himself to make hits and catch objects.

Zajat wears the robes of an elite soldier. He is not a master, but he is certainly top tier. The outfit consists of a scarf combined with a hood and then underneath that is a cloak that has the Vulture emblem on it. On the bottom is the skirt which is there to hide hidden weapons.

I have to say, the Hordika masks are probably my favourite Bionicle masks… ever? They just have so much character to them…

===================

Now onto the next one

Puku-Ata, top tier master assassin, has served the Vulture for 47 years, trained in heavy axe work.

Puku-Ata is one of the earlier members of the Vulture creed and is a lot wiser than most. He is of the same species as Zajat, but come from different planets. This is why Puku-Ata likes to work with Zajat, as he trusts him the most.

As you can probably see, Puku-Ata has a robot arm. During the Skakdi Slaughter, Puku-Ata’s arm was brutally severed from his should and had to crawl to safety. The Vulture creed is not known for it’s technologic brilliance, so they had to use an arm from an old factory that happened to be on the planet. With a bit of dusting and editing the front tool, Puku-Ata now had a functioning second arm with a Climbing Talon. Luckily for Puku, it was just his left arm. He is still able to use his weaponry training to the fullest on his right arm.

Some call Puku-Ata “The Beheader” as he nearly always kills his victims with a swinging blow cutting their head clean off. As far as personality goes, he is an easy talker and has a decent sense of humour. He has never once lost his temper and likes to keep the mood between Bionicles balanced.

nice

15 Likes