RaggedClaws' MOC topic

It’s only a Metru build with a sparkly mask and backstory.

I love it :smiley:

3 Likes

“Hau”

This is a Rahi who wore the first Hau. After this killing machine was defeated by Avohkii, he decided to take the mask and give it a special power that reflected the creatures power.

Matoran first guessed this creature was once a Toa, considering it’s build. But closer inspections have proved against that and have left the Matoran baffled.

Whatever it is, you better put up a good fight, because this monster blocks like crazy.

16 Likes

I"m still not sure whether or not the the checkerboard color organization on the arms works. Looks alright overall though. A simple orange and black scheme tends to work nicely.

3 Likes

Wow although this is a inika build something about it looks really cool! Idk what it is Maybe the cape thingy maybe the arms but it looks pretty sweet.

1 Like

I’m so disappointed in myself. I saw this topic months ago. I swear I was gonna post a reply. ;-;

But yeah, I agree with the entirety of this topic. You make build systems look quite good! Very ingenuitive custom builds, and a good sense of color for the most part.

My favorite so far would have to be

KILL THAT STUPID HEWKII. YOUR INIKA FORM MAY HAVE BEEN MY FIRST SET, BUT YOUR MAHRI FORM WAS HIDEOUS.

4 Likes

At least I had a decent launcher, Gadunka.

9 Likes

8 Likes

9 Likes

10 Likes

Argh! He has Same Name as me but he is nothing like me! Well… Thats all i wanted to say xD

Pakari, Toa of pure strength

Pakari is a one of the old mask wearers. Very advanced for his time, he was alongside Avohkii in the great battle of Avohkii and Kraahkan.

When Pakari was killed in the great battle, he passed his powers into his mask which then became “The Pakari” and was worn by Toa Onua.

Pakari wields a Manly* Chainsword, a plasma cannon and a steel jetpack.

(*thanks potao)

17 Likes

I thought you said manly chain sword

but this certainly is awesome

3 Likes

Thats really cool!

I might actually change it to that

1 Like

undenyably manly

1 Like

WOW! maybe I should get some Metru torsos from bricklink…
I like how metru build looks and also, the “steam” color scheme works fine :wink:

2 Likes

Those weapons and colours look great! Superb photography as always!

First of all, Happy new year!

And to start off this new year, here is a MOC that I took a really long time working on. I asked the Cliffhorse Club what should I make and @Scarilian said “A shark?”. Although it was a nice idea, I had already made a mini shark recently, so I said I wanted to make a Toa and he said “Toa of sharks?”

So…

Vavawa, Toa of Sharks

This is another mutation that the Mask of Life created, except this one wasn’t actually too bad in the end. When the Mask of Life was thrown into the sea, many creatures were mutated or grew to massive scale. This fellow, was like any other shark (just like pridak), he was grown to massive proportions.

Except what made Vavawa different is that he found a Kakama lurking in the deep and begun to take on the role as a Toa. Eventually leaving the water, he developed speech and settled on a nearby town on the island of Voya Nui.

He was welcome here and discovered his power to control sharks. Now equipped with a steel sword in one hand and a steel scythe (forgot a picture of that) he is ready to defend his village!

19 Likes

Sharks+Transformers=Awesome. Love it!

4 Likes

Mura, Toa of Blood

Strongly inspired by @legomaster1378 as he had continued my idea of sticking Rahkshi heads on the shoulders of a toa metru (yes I realise it’s probably be done before, but I’ve never seen it!). So thanks mate!

Yes, he is the toa of Blood. I imagine him to be hot tempered, like Tahu. So much in fact that he has split from his group.

I don’t know what his timeline is, but it’s probably somewhere between the end of Avohkii vs Kraahkan or in the midst of it. But I am gonna say this, he survived long enough to have met and fought with Toa Lhikan.

http://i.imgur.com/0e3ON1R.jpg

And as you can see, he wields a war axe and a kanoka disk launcher.

14 Likes