Rahi MOC: Ussal Crab (2.0)

Ho ho ho, Merry Christmas everyone! A while ago I posted Matape Tortoise MOC here, and I mentioned before that I revamped one Rahi. Yes indeed, it is time to bring some nostalgia and good ol’ childhood memories, shall I present to you, Ussal Crab (2.0)/revamp!

Nothing too much to talk about here, besides that Ussal Crab is built for my Onu-Matoran Bo’mur (He is still at WIP). And this Ussal Crab is female and her name is Nika, which Toa-Niretta from DeviantArt suggested the name for Ussal Crab.
Anyways, that’s all about it, medium sized Rahi revamp, it has been fun to build this Ussal Crab. Feel free to comment and share criticisms, they are always helpful for MOCing! This has been MrBT, and I’ll see ya next time. Bye bye and Merry Christmas lovely people!

SanTahu Claus: "Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas everyone!"

96 Likes

That’s a really neat moc^^ gj dude

2 Likes

Purple!

Everything looks good but if I were to nitpick I would say that the eyes stalks should use articulated technic hinges

3 Likes

Adorable and delicious. Well done.

2 Likes

I really like the look of this. Nice job

1 Like

Very cute redesign. I like the claws a lot for some reason.

1 Like

Dude this is fantastic.

1 Like

Wow. This looks amazing! There’s not much that comes to mind specifically, but I’ll give more detailed comments when they come to mind.

1 Like

My G1 sense is tingling.

2 Likes

you need 2 make a second one and some matorans to ride on them,

####bringbacktheussalraces

3 Likes

Mmm, perhaps :thumbsup:

1 Like

I love it.

I’d like to see some other rahi like the gukko birb and ruki fish, you seem to have a knack for rahi.

1 Like

What’s this? Nostalgia?

1 Like

Nice combination of system, ccbs, and system.

1 Like

Nice job man! Like the look of this guy!

1 Like

Already said Ussal Crab and Matape Tortoise were great before. So I’ll just say that SanTahu Claus is hilarious! LOL

Also, hidden monster head in image 4.

1 Like

An excellent MOC indeed. I really like the use of the system parts, I think they really help the MOC.

1 Like