Rahkshi Kaita Min (Stars Version)

I decided to try making a Rahkshi kaita that could be made with three copies of the Stars Rahkshi set.

It turns out that, since the set contains 2 of the Light Bluish Gray Technic pin blocks, this was probably the best Stars set to try to make a kaita for, as the six connectors provide plenty of opportunity to connect the torsos together. The model even features rudimentary waist articulation:

Of course, this model leaves a bunch of parts unused, so I also did a render with more arms and weapons:

I think the armless version looks better overall, but I like the arms simply from a combination model point of view, since, with them, the combiner uses every single pieces from the three sets besides the 3 10L axles and the golden shields.

At the very least, I like to think I at least made a better combiner than Gaardus.

20 Likes

This is pretty neat. I can see this being something that appeared in a comic or Lego Club magazine.

Any combiner made out of Stars sets would be better than Gaardus

9 Likes

actually looks pretty goo, nice use of parts!

2 Likes

Mmm fantastic.

3 Likes

That would probably be even more terrifying than Gaardus.

2 Likes

add more arms and use 6 of them for even more arms

3 Likes

pretty good stars combo

2 Likes

Nice MOC, but where’s Max?

2 Likes

Looks great! Considering the simpler style of the Stars Rahkshi this looks really nice for what parts you had. Very scary centaur Rahkshi looking thing. Nicely done moc!

2 Likes

Tempting.

1 Like

Rahkshi Kaita Arm

3 Likes

Then it would be a one-rahkshi army. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

*you fool this ins’t even my final form"

3 Likes

what did you do to photez

4 Likes

Very nice