Rahkshi Rupahu

These are the Rahkshi of Rupahu. While these are the most powerful armor in the krataa’s posession, they are limited in number. To get more they must sacrifice their own, leading to a reluctance to make more Rahksi. This is Blizzard squad, lead by Paroro.

I wanted to make Rahkshi that could fit in with my Mata style toa mocs. I found that the official Rahkshi sets where too big and too gray, so I took them apart to try and make something new. I also wanted to carry over features from my other Krataa mocs like the double seating and having krataa in the head. Over all I am very happy with how these tunred out, they are bright, colorful and toa mata like.

Captain Paroro’s custom Rahkshi.

I wanted the krataa to be in the head like in the movie and like in my shihk mocs. I managed to get them to see out of the eye slots which is neat.

These Rahkshi can carry two krataa in it. here, the second krataa is a gunner for the cannon this rahkshi is carrying.

Rahkshi and the other krataa armors.

Bush fire squad

This Rahkshi has the captain sitting in the co-pilot seat like a tank commander. This is captain Ngahere, ngahere meaning bush in maori.

Ngahere leading a swarm of Tahnok.

12 Likes

This is a cool design! I never realized how well the Rakhshi back meshes with the Mata torso.

4 Likes

Paroro’s white being sunbleached to looking tan is so painful. :pensive:

3 Likes