Raka: Acid Rahi

Allow me to present Raka, the acid Rahi.

Raka is very fast and dangerous. He uses his staff of erasing to temporarily stun his targets, then tries to devour them. He uses acid to reduce large targets or as a method of attacking. He also has poisonus spikes, and a tail with a sharp blade.

The main inspiration for this build was the 8079: Shadow Snapper. I wanted to make something that was somehow similar yet unique to the creature.

I know it has some problems, like a very gappy build and the clearly visible grey parts between his eyes, but Iā€™m overall really satisfied. So what do you think? any feedback is appreciated feedback! ^^

For more pictures of this moc click here!

38 Likes

I love the streaking ā€œhairā€:smile:

The staffs look out of place though

1 Like

It almost looks like a baby Gadunka to me. :stuck_out_tongue:

In all seriousness, I like it! Itā€™s cute, yet formidable. Those Miru eyes are great.

4 Likes

Whoa, those Miru eyes are amazing.

1 Like

I really like the Miru eyes. They remind me of the Nui Rama.

Anyway, I have very few complaints here. The color scheme is eye catching and the build is creative.

RIP in Poise Turaga Vakama. 2001-2016 #neverforget

1 Like

@Rockho Thanks for the feedback! :slight_smile:

@Lurmm I guess it kinda does look like a baby Gadunka x) ?
And thank you!

@SmeatyFlavor, @Hutere Thank you both! Have been wanting to use those mirus as eye pieces for something for a while now :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Poor Vakamaā€¦

1 Like

Woah, this is great man! Iā€™m having a bit of trouble seeing the Mirus as ā€œeyesā€ but itā€™s a great parts usage. Would you be able to replace the grey TECHNIC in the mouth with black?

1 Like

Im getting a sharkakon vibe from this haha, good job!

1 Like

@Altair donā€™t worry, he is fine :wink:

@legomaster1378 I donā€™t have those pieces in black, and I donā€™t have any orders planned right now, but it will happen sooner or later. thanks for the feedback! ^^

@TolerantAxe97 I hope thatā€™s a good thing :stuck_out_tongue: ?

2 Likes

Where is his face?

Really cool, odd, unique MOC which Iā€™ve never seen something similar.

1 Like

Looks cool

1 Like

This is cool, but it looks a bit like a Bohrok.

1 Like

I love that color scheme!!

1 Like

It looks pretty good, but its bringing more of a ā€˜Bohrokā€™ vibe. I like the face/hair/thing though :3

1 Like

Its so adorable. Yet so deadly at the same time. Itsā€¦ adoradeadly!

1 Like