Two people said they'd like to see this again? Good enough for me!
So this is a competition for the best MOC, BUT the requirements will be randomly decided by a generator.
This link leads to the bricklink page where the last two numbers are used as the page number and what number in the list.
If you don't have the part specified, use a similar piece and attach a bricklink page to it.
For this competition: make a light green and black rahi using this piece (or a similar one).
Hopefully this is more successful than the first one. You have until March 12 to enter a submission.
1. Follow the directions.
2. It must be a new MOC for this competiton.
3. You can use any lego bricks, system pieces included
4. Illegal building methods are accepted, as long as they are used sparingly.
5. Post your entries on this page.
6. The winner is the person who receives the most likes on their entry.
7. The winner of this competition will determine one aspect of the next competition (i.e. having it be a Toa)