Rapax, melding universe of Botar's species. Theme music update

When I was reading the books and found out when botar died and they replaced him with another one of his kind,so I decided to make my own version of his species for my Bionicle storyline.Say hello to Rapax, an over powered Titan of plant life and light abilities along side the ability to travel between dimensions and the multiverse. She has a mutated kanohi Iden fuse to her face. She will only use the kanohi on her free time, such as meditating.

She has great stability and posability. When moc is fully updated I’ll take more pictures.

Here’s some size comparison so you can tell how big she is.

Here’s some close-ups on her head. Also If the mask was a bit bigger so I could fit a three long axle on the side I could have made it with an LED brain stock.

As you can see she is still bigger than even my self-moc

The mask finally came, and I’ve been working on her a bit more. I’m still waiting on parts to swap out a few armor pieces along with changing some light gray and dark gray into white and lime green.

Let me know what you think of these?

16 Likes

That is an impressive head! I like how it looks like Botar’s, but with a more organic appearance.

4 Likes

That head is dope.

4 Likes

Where’s that mask from

4 Likes

@Rothanak

5 Likes

Lime green and white is somehow such a pleasing color combination. I like how you integrated the Inika heads especially! And that head build is phenomenal–again!

5 Likes

That’s a nice print! I didn’t know it would look so much like a real plastic piece

5 Likes

The Iden is worked into the build really well. I saw the images before I read the description, and I still thought it was an actual official Iden piece before I read it.

5 Likes

Resin 3D printers help out a lot with that part.

4 Likes

@BenCossy @Connor_Hoffman do you know of anyone who has built there own version of Botar’s species?

2 Likes

I’ve seen Nuvaboobs, but Inika head boobs are a new one. I love that face!

2 Likes

I had to think about her overall size and what would work best.

1 Like

I’m thinking about replicating this head design again but into something different. Don’t want to reveal anything too early. :wink:

1 Like