(Raptor-chan MK1)

badartbadartbadartbadartbadartbadart

22 Likes

i want to game end it

7 Likes

I want to game end myself

7 Likes

I’m proud and ashamed to have seen your gradual corruption.

5 Likes

muffled sobbing

3 Likes

I’ve never been so incredulous in my life

That you would be capable of creating something of this level

Am I horrified? mortified? merely disappointed? no, I think I’ve attained a new plane of immeasurable negativity towards this in spite of being aware of it beforehand

Cool MOC btw

7 Likes

I love the color and the painted vladek head is really nice. But the drawining and the MOC don’t look so accurate.

If I’m honest the only thing here connecting the two as different versions of the same thing are the colors. I’d recommend either making her wear a similar helmet or make the hairstyle a similar shape; if possible maybe draw a full body shot.
What I mean is that if I were to update my anime girl ver self moc I’d give her a ponytail to match the spike design of my current moc design

The hair was kinda meant to invoke similar design cues and shapes from the helmet, though of course tampered with to work here. And yeah a body shot is planned, as the title says this is only MK1, so different versions will probably be made.

1 Like

Gotta be honest, I don’t see what’s wrong with it. It’s got some amazing shapes, a striking color scheme, and what looks like a really solid bui…

#####Huh? It’s not the MOC?

#####Drawing? What drawing?

#####Oh.

######Ohhhh

Sorry, I’ve developed an adaptation for modern life that makes my brain perceive such material as invisible.

Is she a loli? She looks like a loli…

1 Like

Nice new fetish.

2 Likes

I know right? It’s great.

3 Likes

Where do you live I think I can afford you a psychiatrist

3 Likes

It actually looks kinda cool, though I could tell it was a girl.

2 Likes

Under your floorboards.

4 Likes

Now we need to post my raptor chan drawing here

Wait, would it even be allowed? Oof