RaptorTalon V12

Try to make something that looks HF, without it being totally generic.

I shall try! Do you have any photos of RaptorTalon v1?

1 Like

When I manage to buy parts from Bricklink, I will rebuild Kardymis’ hero factory form so that you can see what he used to look like…

2 Likes

But, essentially, what you’re trying to tell me is to build something like my Furno XL, I presume?

1 Like

I linked a slideshow of RT in the main post.

cool

Maybe.

1 Like

Cool! All I need to start is a good head design, not to generic, though!

1 Like

This… Is pretty fantastic.

While the middle-section of the torso could stand to be beefed up a bit (like everyone else has said) and you could maybe give him some different fingers, this is probably the best version of RaptorTalon I’ve seen (though I do prefer the lower-half of V11’s torso to the lower-half of V12’s).

Also, nice arsenal.
And the structuring of the main post fits fairly well with the theme-song.

1 Like

Yeah I dunno. MOCpages is having the same issue.

This thing is pretty and I really like the look of him with the shield.

I’m not much one for criticism, but the forearms look a little fat…

1 Like

Thanks. they are not meant to be “fat” more of armored. Thanks again.

2 Likes

I know, I guess they just seem a little bulky, I dunno…

1 Like

Indeed, I will see what I can do.

It looks better with the small crotch plate though the 4 shell would be the perfect size. The abdominal area could use some technic pieces to fill it out. Arms, legs and chest look good. I’d say your next step is to go on bricklink and order a 4m white shell along with a bunch of small white technic pieces. Maybe add some rigid hose and exo-force arms if you’ve got extra money to spend.

1 Like

Agreed. Thanks!

1 Like

I get the feeling that this is only a small manifestation of your hatred

2 Likes

Hah! Nope. Skull Slicer is my favorite of the Skull Villains, and one of my favorite Bionicle sets. He was just on hand.

If ya say so… :wink:

1 Like

A decent Moc, I really have no problems with it other than the proportions.
The colors although not original flow well and are distributed around the Moc well. Simple and concise, two colors
Armor placement doesn’t seem to be a problem either. It’s placed well and the textures fit with what he has.

Only big issue I see are the proportions. He’s extremely lanky. It looks as if one leg is as wide as his body and nearly double the length.

I’d suggest really reworking the length of the legs and arms and making the main body not only wider and taller but also more filled in and with better shape.

All you would have to do to make this a good if not great Moc IMO

1 Like

9.99999/10 just take the hero core off and it would be perfect.

But it’s a Hero Factory Moc, from a Hero Factory fan.
So I do hope your joking?

1 Like