Rate the avatar of the user above you

3edgy5me

2 Likes

I love me some taters.

I live in the south if you haven’t guessed by that statement

3 Likes

Angry…Ninja…person?

(Looks pretty weeby so we’ve got that going on)

3 Likes

Pretty cool HF robot dude.

2 Likes

Basically everyone here’s been rated already…

Rap, why does Rap look like he’s having a 'Nam flashback?

8.9/10

4 Likes

But different people can give different ratings for the same avatar.

Very nice. I always love old split with new mask designs like this. Though I must admit a level of bias, as this mask belongs to my favorite toa.

4 Likes

What are you? A Kopaka-Maximal-Bionicle-Transformers-Robot-ish thing?

3 Likes

0/10 posts too much here.

##hint, hint.

4 Likes

I like this game.

3 Likes

I never really understood Gundam, but I still think most of them look pretty cool. I like the colors used.

3 Likes

I don’t think transformers or Toa have noses…

4 Likes

(Come to think of it this would make a good avatar)

5 Likes

Creative, yet believable, lets say, 6/9…

5 Likes

A real timeless classic for a tyrant, I rate a 9/10.

4 Likes

Its a neat looking helmet 7/10

3 Likes

At first I thought it was some Kamen Rider thing, but now that I know what it actually is, I give it a solid 6/10.

2 Likes

Hmm… What hasn’t been for this Transforming Toa…

4 Likes

I WAS LIGHTNING
BEFORE THE THUNDER
THUNDER, THUNDER

4 Likes

Dwayne “The Waffle” Johnson

5 Likes

Just a big ol pile of potatoes

2 Likes